Who is going with Team Green?

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By C-Rob
  • 1 Post By MandyEllen
  • 1 Post By madis-mama17
  • 1 Post By Mommysjb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Veteran
We are! (At least so far.) It's our first, and likely only, so we are looking forward to the delivery-room surprise.

Who all else?
September 18th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not us, I cant wait to find out!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

September 18th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Veteran
I am! As long as I can, I will at least... hopefully no one tells me! We just want to be surprised at birth. The pregnancy is full of special moments, and waiting to find out what we are having until he/she is within reach will be amazing. I didn't know with my second son and it was such a special moment- I knew with all the other 3 kids and by the time they were born, they had their names and all their clothes and I felt like I had known them forever- that was very special too.
September 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Veteran
I was on team green. But three of the photos from my NT scan, combined with my dreams and intuitions have me convinced already.
Of course, knowing i could be wrong keeps the anticipation alive. But we're so excited now that we'll probably ask to confirm what we think we already know at our 20 week scan!
So i guess we're kicked off the green team, but no matter what, we're still telling everyone else we don't really know to keep the rest of the family surprised.
September 18th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are. We were with our other two. Honestly it was not as hard for me as I thought it would. It seemed to bother other people more than us.

September 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Veteran
Team green also. Didn't find out with my other kiddos either.
September 18th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Veteran
I feel like I really want to be. haha Usually I'm such a planner, but this doesn't bother me!? But my mom said well, it may just be obvious in your U/S. I have a few weeks before that to try and make a decision, but who knows what will happen in the U/S.
September 18th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure we'll find out. My SIL's have both not found out(one is currently due December). I was very surprised how many people would almost get onto them because they didn't find out. Just confused my why anyone else cared so much.
I totally support team green and get why people would want to wait, but it's just not my cup of tea.
September 18th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandertramp View Post
We are. We were with our other two. Honestly it was not as hard for me as I thought it would. It seemed to bother other people more than us.
That's so funny you say that. I am only at 14 weeks, and already everyone is asking boy or girl. Well, I guess I do that too when my friends are pregnant. But when I tell them we are going to wait for a surprise, they're like "are you sure?" "Don't you want to plan?" etc. I just say I'm a FTM and there's no way way I can plan for what Im getting myself into anyway, so it might as well be a surprise. I can see with later pregnancies wanting to find out though. Especially if you already had a boy and a girl and knew more what to expect.
September 18th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Veteran
It does seem to get on people's nerves?! It's my baby, not yours?! LOL
madis-mama17 and Six14 like this.
September 18th, 2013, 05:44 PM
MandyEllen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Team Green here!!!!!
Jazminhumboldt likes this.
7/12/13 - 16 dpo beta=825
7/19/13 - 23 dpo beta=18,870
7/26/13 - 30 dpo beta=72,091

September 18th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
Originally I planned on it. BUT I can't stand calling it an "it" and so I am finding out. I can't wait to

September 19th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Veteran
We're finding out this time, I'm so excited to find out so I can start shopping!

With our first we didn't plan on finding out, but ended up having an ultrasound at 32 weeks and we just couldn't wait any longer - it made buying things so much easier! So I definitely want to find out this time if it's a boy all I really need is a carseat, coming home outfit, diapers and that's about it. But if it's a girl definitely need some pink clothes and some girly stuff!! Lol
September 19th, 2013, 05:29 AM
NICU Nurse
We're on team green. We have a girl and a boy already, so doesn't really matter what we have this time since we have clothes for both. Also wanted to mix things up a little for the 3rd baby.

September 19th, 2013, 08:32 AM
madis-mama17's Avatar Veteran
I'm so torn on what to do!! I mentioned it to my family that I might go team green! They weren't to happy! But This might be my last pregnancy because of my health problems so I kinda want to get more out of it and having the surprise in the birthing room sounds so amazing!! The theme I picked out for the nursery can go either way. I have a DD an I think a lot of my newborn clothes can go either way as well as my newborn blankets. So I don't know I might just say no on finding out to be a brat and drive my family crazy lol

Last edited by madis-mama17; September 19th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.
September 24th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Mommysjb's Avatar Veteran
We are team green all the way... yes people want to know and that makes me want to keep it a surprise even more!!! my sister and sister in law are going nuts wanting to know (to buy cute stuff for it) and it just makes me giggle. This is our first and we plan on one more pregnancy and I want neutral stuff so we can use it on the second baby. Our favorite colors are green and brown so it works for us. I want to know but I want to not know even more

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search