Not Showing Yet?

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cofcgirl2004
  • 2 Post By melissaleigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2013, 11:22 AM
Veteran
Hi ladies, just want to know if any of you haven't started to pop out yet?

I'm a bigger (plus size) lady and although most of my chub is evenly distributed throughout my body, I still have extra padding on my tummy so there's no noticeable difference when I look in the mirror. I haven't gained any weight either so I really just look the same as I did before getting preggo. In a couple more days I'll be 15 weeks. Feeling like even though I know I'm pregnant, it just doesn't feel AND look like I'm pregnant. For some reason it bothers me because I'd thought by the second trimester I'd pop out.

Anyone else experiencing this?

April 2013 - referred to RE due to failed reverse vasectomy

June 2013 - Hubby has TESE / Egg retreival and transfer (IVF/ICSI)

July 9, 2013 - BFP!
July 31, 2013 - 1st ultrasound, one baby bean with heartbeat!

November 7, 2013 - It's a GIRL!

September 22nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
sydneyrose's Avatar Veteran
I've lost 8 lbs (give or take a few) since I found out. And I haven't changed anything. I'm not petite but I'm not plus size either.

Sometimes, my belly looks bigger than other times but I haven't popped either.
I'm waiting impatiently for when I actually look pregnant.

Just be patient. It'll happen for us both.

September 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
16+ here & not showing.

September 22nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
I've got a pretty big preggo belly going already but I showed really early with my DD as well. Everyone is different though...I was hanging out with a girl in my office that is 28 weeks pregnant and my belly was bigger than hers. We all show different
September 22nd, 2013, 03:50 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
with my first it took me forever to show, this time no trouble showing through the pudge

September 23rd, 2013, 01:18 AM
Veteran
Thanks for all the insight ladies -- this is my first pregnancy and maybe I'm just one of those people that will take a while to show. Waiting impatiently with you sydneyrose

April 2013 - referred to RE due to failed reverse vasectomy

June 2013 - Hubby has TESE / Egg retreival and transfer (IVF/ICSI)

July 9, 2013 - BFP!
July 31, 2013 - 1st ultrasound, one baby bean with heartbeat!

November 7, 2013 - It's a GIRL!

September 23rd, 2013, 05:42 AM
Veteran
I was showing for several weeks a LOT, but over the past weekend, all of my bloat went away, and I fit back in my regular pants. I decided to embrace it. I can feel the baby bump but it is just baby bump and not bloating all the way from my hips to my shoulders anymore.
September 23rd, 2013, 05:50 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
It took me forever to show with my first and I never got huge. This one is coming slowly but surely. I'm not that big but I'm showing a bit.
September 24th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm at 17 weeks now and can still fit into my size 12 jeans comfortably (uncomfortably if I'm sitting, lol). But I also wear maternity just because it feels better on the tummy. Not showing yet. This is our 2nd, too.

September 24th, 2013, 02:50 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't gained anything yet, i'm still down 4lbs but I had a fluffy belly before I was pregnant so I decided today that I was going to buy maternity clothes and just stick my belly out instead of my usual sucking it in. I was so much more comfortable today. I found some really cute maternity shirts at target today i'm wondering if it will look maternity-ish after baby comes I really like these shirts.

6/15/13
September 24th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Veteran
I am at 14.5 weeks... I wore some normal pants on Monday. They are uncomfortable when I sit (that is new) but still don't look are feel pregnant. I never had morning sickness (knock on wood) or any other real symptoms. This is my first pregnancy and I am very thin. I thought it would take a while to show, but not this long. I have to go back to work after the baby, so I've been looking into day cares, but I don't want to go on tours until I atleast look like I could be a little pregnant.

I have a few maternity pants my mom bought me... sometimes I wear them because they make me feel alittle more pregnant. Lol. I am with you... I wish there was a little more pop now... but I think later on I will like not being big. SIGH!!!
September 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Mommysjb's Avatar Veteran
I am just at 17 weeks and I have been showing for about a week or so, I am still in my more loose jeans and you can see the bump better if you just wear the maternity pants, normal jeans I just look fat... this is my first also.
September 24th, 2013, 07:08 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
I am 16 weeks and finally just started really showing. Enough that everyone is commenting on how cute my belly is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search