Weekend plans?! Whats going on?!

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Anybody doing anything this weekend? Any outings with the new baby or any last minute things to do before baby arrives? What have you been up to?!

I have zero plans for the weekend. HOPEFULLY this will be the last week DH is gone. I continue to be as lazy as possible so Barrett stays put! lol So far, so good. My dr's appt yesterday revealed my cervix is still hard and Im 39 weeks today! YAY! I have my next appt on wednesday, I'll be just shy of 40 weeks. They will then schedule an u/s and a nst and an appt for the following week, which would mean I've made it past 40 weeks, IF I make it to that appointment. DH should hopefully be home and we will schedule an induction! So regardless, Barrett should be here the very end of March or the very beginning of April!

<3
March 17th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
For us the weekend was pretty low key. DH ran a race and I took the kids with my mother on Sat. Then they had a playdate in the park for the afternoon. Sun. my mom took the kids for a while in the afternoon, so DH and I could do stuff around the house and then my whole family went to her house for dinner. I am in the same boat as you... I am hoping to make it to 4/4... though we will see, last appt. I was 1cm and 70% effaced, I go back in tomorrow (the day before I hit 39 weeks). We have one room left in the house to clean and my bags are not packed (figure the baby cannot come until we pack our bags), but we are slowly getting ready.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search