Back from 1st prenatal

Forum: **NEW** March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just got home from my real first prenatal apt. It was just a basic one.

They went over my pregnancy/delivery history and health history in family. She gave me a bunch of paper work. Went over my u/s results from last week which was perfect and said there was no sign of bleeding on there so they are still unsure what would have caused my off and on bleeding.
I'm still on pelvic rest until at least 10 weeks. I have to take my progesterone until the end of week 12. She said they can't hear heartbeat on doppler until about 10 weeks so at my 10 week apt if they can't hear it then they will do a quick ultrasound to see/hear it. I refused quad 4 screening like I did last time (it won't change our mind about our baby and most will be know on our u/s at 21 weeks if there is an abnormality). I have to get a bunch of first tri labs next week along with urinalysis since I had lots of kidney infections my last pregnancy (landed me in the hospital and ended up on macrobid until delivery).

They already scheduled my anatomy u/s for Oct 21 and I'll be 21 weeks. My week 20 they were already booked up for u/s that week. I was shocked they scheduled it already but I guess there are a lot of women due around my time so it's filling up fast.

Now I'm super excited for my 10 week apt just to hear that heartbeat again
July 23rd, 2013, 12:06 PM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Week 10 will be here before you know it! YAY for a good appt.
July 23rd, 2013, 12:46 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds fantastic!!! Glad everything went well!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
July 23rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a great appointment. One of my favorite parts of being pregnant is hearing that sweet heartbeat!! Oct will be here before we know it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 23rd, 2013, 09:50 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I find it hard wishing that October will come, since I live in Alaska and it's so cold. But That will mean I'm in the 2nd trimester so come on October!!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 7: trying that "relax and let it happen" method again

July 23rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Super Mommy
Yay for a great appointment !! October is just around the corner for us all and I can't wait to see and hear all the amazing news we get at our 20 wk appts.

July 24th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search