HappyBabyBump/Erin1826

The Candy Shack

Due Date Buddy List and Hang Out

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Candy Shack LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't seen you on here in a while. I think it's because you're busy moving across the ocean? Thought I'd post a topic here to catch your attention when you get back online.
Hope you're doing well. I look forward to chatting with you!
July 21st, 2013, 08:48 PM
Yay! You're back!

So you're having a boy, right? Have you decided on name yet? We're super excited to be having a girl! We're 99.9% sure that her name is Lucille Elizabeth. I'll call her Luci or Lulu. Lucille was DH's grandmother's name, and Elizabeth is my middle name.

I know you've had some stressful events happen lately, but how has the pregnancy been treating you otherwise?
July 22nd, 2013, 07:33 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey buddy!

Yes we're having a boy! We have been arguing (all in fun) about naming the baby but yesterday we finally made a breakthrough! Right now we both agree on Maddox David I love love love Maddox and David is my husbands first name.

I absolutely LOVE the name Lucille! The nicknames are super cute too

The pregnancy has been pretty easy on me physically. How has it been for you?
I am starting to get to the point where I want to get to the end and meet my little guy! But my home is not ready for a baby yet, I still need to buy almost everything for him. Are you and your hubby ready and all set up for your little girls arrival? I know you have other kids, do you need to buy anything new for this one?

July 22nd, 2013, 08:52 AM
Good morning!

I love the name Maddox. My husband and I agreed on nothing while discussing boy names. Boy names are hard!

We have most everything we need. I'm still looking for a double stroller since DS will be just under 3 when Luci comes. A lot of Jack's newborn clothes are gender neutral enough that we can reuse them, but I definitely need to get a few cute girly things.

Where in CA are you? I'm in San Diego until till Wednesday visiting my brother and his family. Think we're going to Del Mar beach today.
**Edit: I just saw from your registry that you're in (or near) Vacaville. My sister-in-law (the one I'm visiting in SD) is from there.

Last edited by Erin1826; July 23rd, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
August 9th, 2013, 02:22 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes Vacaville! It's a great town with really good shopping. I like that we're close to base but were also far enough away so we don't feel like we're surrounded by the military 24/7.
How was San Diego? Did you go to any amusement parks? Hubby and I want to take his daughter to Disney land one day (is that in San Diego? Not sure). We took her to Disney world when she was 4 and she didn't do too well, she was scared of most of the rides. But I think now that she's a couple years older she might like more of the stuff it has to offer.

August 9th, 2013, 06:18 PM
San Diego was awesome. My brother has 2 boys, 3 and 5, so Jack got to play with his cousins. We went to the zoo and the beach. Jack got to ride on the top of a double decker bus at the zoo, which for him is like the awesomest thing in the world.

Disneyland is in Anaheim, LA basically. I LOVE amusement parks. Can't wait to take the kids to Disneyland when they're older!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search