Monday Moans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's having a case of the Mondays? Let it out girls!!!!

September 12th, 2011, 06:30 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Other than a bit of congestion, I've got nothing...but I got some super good news today, so I'm kind of riding the happy right now

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
September 12th, 2011, 07:21 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My bills keep going up and my check isn't!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

September 12th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
I'm usually at work before 7:30--I didn't wake up til 7:30. Not a good way to start the day....lol Just couldn't get out of bed.
September 12th, 2011, 07:34 AM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Picked up a cold or sinus infection or something on our vacation. Working from home today. Hope this clears up and doesn't turn into something worse.

I'm thankful my job lets me telecommute when I need to!

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
September 12th, 2011, 08:15 AM
CAMPMOMMYAMY's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Major vent

Migraine from the time I woke up yesterday and is carrying over to today. It's better than yesterday, but my new pills did not work on this one. My house is a wreck becaues I couldn't do anything but get DD to soccer yesterday so I had to wake up to a mess. I'm at my breakign point and can't take them anymore.

Oh and DH has training every day this week 8-5 unexpectedly, no matter if he is working/or just worked his shift. Between that and him being slammed with college work I'm on my own. I'm supposed to also be in Atlanta twice this week and then have to be in KY Saturday as well. I just want to stay in bed.

September 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
Hi it's me again......

My radio in my truck just went out--I HAVE to have something to listen to on when I'm driving.

A factory refurbished radio is $385, ebay has one for $233 and if I want to go trucking around the junk yard (who may or may not have what I need) it will be $28 bucks. I don't mind doing the junk yard thing, but I'd like to know for sure before I go hunting in this heat.

And they don't keep an inventory of what's out there--nice!!

I have a fancy phone and can stream radio, but I can't do it through my speakers because my truck doesn't have that capability--stupid 2003 model
September 12th, 2011, 12:44 PM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
All day I have been looking forward to getting back to ballet class, however I am SO bloated and gassy and in gastrointestinal pain that I don't feel much like going at all. I haven't decided yet what I will do.

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com
September 12th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Super Mommy
I work with stupid people.....people that lack common sense.....today was very painful---I also had to host a webinar that ran late and then my stalker showed up with more "questions" about his account and pricing.....the same exact questions that he had last week....ugh. See, there's this thing called the phone...call me.....or better yet, drop me an email!!

On top of that, I think that I pulled something in my side this weekend....we went to the Cape May Zoo, then spent the rest of the evening in Ocean City.....lots of walking and lots of carrying around the two year old.....ouch....yesterday it hurt to stand up straight--today isn't that bad, but it still hurts.

Monday are not fun.......they should be illegal....lol. Whew, I feel oh so much better now!!!

September 12th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Super Mommy
My two year old pooped on the carpet- he refuses to do it in the potty (big or little) and he won't do it in his diaper. So he normally takes the diaper off and poops on it. Today it was the carpet and it was green and smelled so wrong!!!! ick, ick, ick.
September 12th, 2011, 04:30 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
I had to get up to work today around 9am. Not too bad, but considering today I decided to tell my Boss (today was my 4th day of work) that I was pregnant. He was really accepting of that fact. Which was nice. As yesterday my blood pressure suddenly dropped and I almost passed out while ringing up customers!! Figured if something happened again in the future, they should know I'm pregnant.

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥
September 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Was in the ER yesterday for my bleeding and discovered I have a UTI with no symptoms, taking pills every 5 hours during the day is driving me crazy!

My little mister who has been seizure free for over two years had two seizures back to back last night so we spent the night in the ER and didn't get home until after 4 this morning. Kept DD home since she was up all night with us as well and she slept most of the morning away as did DS of course. Followed up with his primary, trying to get things going again to set up another EEG and such - they've never been able to figure out why he has them But he's back on his meds and while he's really good at taking them I just hate that he has to.

So those were technically yesterday but because of them I've been SO EXHAUSTED today!! I have to follow DS around like his shadow because he can't be in any rooms alone for any length of time right now and it's driving him (and me!) a little crazy lol

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search