Anybody else.....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2011, 07:58 PM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
constantly hungry like I am?? Even if I'm throwing my meals up, I'm still starving. How do you handle it??? It's so hard cause if I don't get something right a way, as soon as I'm hungry, I get sick. But at the same time NOTHING sounds good!!

Any ideas for quick, easy, nutrious stuff to snack on???

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

September 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, I feel ya. I found that dried fruit and nuts worked well for me. Also, crackers and ginger ale, although that doesn't offer much nutrition. This is why I ended up going on Zofran. I really didn't feel like eating any fruits/veggies/healthy foods due to the nausea and throwing up.

I don't get hungry, I go straight to feeling sick and that's when I know it's time to eat. I try to catch it as early as I can though.

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
September 14th, 2011, 08:42 PM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
Yeah, I have been on Zofran too. It's just hard cause I work at night, and that is when I'm hungriest, and when I only have limited choices. I try to pack quite a bit, but half it doesn't sound so great once it's in front of me to eat. Or I'm so hungry that I eat it all the first half of the night & starve the second half lol.

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

September 14th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm the same way! I tend to feel overly nauseous when I'm hungry and that's how I know I'm actually hungry lol But blugh nothing sounds good to eat when you feel like you're going to be sick!

I've been keeping a can of mixed nuts around me. I can't JUST eat almonds even if they are the best for you, I love them, but they just get boring if that's all I'm munching. That and trailmix.. it's a bit salty but it helps keep something on my tummy.

September 15th, 2011, 08:02 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Greek yogurt is super yummy and healthy.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

September 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel ya on the nothing sounds good....I feel the same way!

Tasia, Blue Diamond makes a ton of different flavors of almonds. Raw, smokehouse, lightly salted, salt and vinegar, soy, wasabi....I mean, TONS! The smokehouse is really good, although the raw almonds are my FAVE!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search