Dopplers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2011, 08:13 AM
mamaperry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does anyone have one? Where did you get it?

September 18th, 2011, 08:35 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive got one!!! I got mine from stork radio when I was pregnant with dd. I was just renting but I ended up buying it! I love it! I dont use it alot though.. mayb once or twice a week just to reassure myself!! My kids love it to hear the baby too!

September 18th, 2011, 11:07 AM
i got mines on ebay....its called sonoline b fetal doppler. its awesome and not expensive !
September 18th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Mommy of 3 1/2
I purchased mine from Bellybeats.com. They sell the 2 and 3 MHz Doppler's that they use in the Dr's office. They also rent them if you do not want to purchase one.

I would advise going with one from here, or anywhere that sells the hospital grade Doppler's. The more inexpensive Doppler's will sometimes not pick up the FHT until later in pregnancy.

If you choose to purchase one, also keep in mind not to get worried if you cannot find the FHT. Sometimes this can be hard to do, and there are various reasons why the FHT may not be heard.

I suggest taking it to your OB and letting him show you how to use it, they can be tricky.
September 18th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Tash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Tash
I bought the sonoline b. I just did a search, and compared prices, I don't remember the site but it was about 50 dollars shipped. I received it at 9 weeks, and have picked it up the hb every time I have tried since then.
September 18th, 2011, 06:07 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought this one from Clinical Guard ClinicalGuard.com|Sonoline B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler. I got it in 2 days and was able to hear both baby's heartbeats at 10 weeks. I LOVE it!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

September 18th, 2011, 06:30 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykids623 View Post
I bought this one from Clinical Guard ClinicalGuard.com|Sonoline B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler. I got it in 2 days and was able to hear both baby's heartbeats at 10 weeks. I LOVE it!
I got the same one and have been very happy with it! There was a 5% off coupon online too, so make sure to search google before you buy.

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
September 18th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Veteran
got mine on craigslist for.....$15 bucks

September 19th, 2011, 03:06 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdrew88 View Post
I got the same one and have been very happy with it! There was a 5% off coupon online too, so make sure to search google before you buy.
I forgot that I used that too! If you go to Coupon codes and discounts for 100,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com you can find all kinds of coupon codes for all kinds of websites.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

September 19th, 2011, 03:13 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I rented one because I know this is my last baby and I knew I wouldn't need it again after this. I went to babybeat.com. There were varying prices and I went with the cheapest. You could either rent it for three months at a time for $20/mo or month to month for $24/mo. They paid shipping to me and there's a shipping sticker in the box so they pay shipping back too. If I keep it they charge my card again for another month-- it's as easy as that.

I've been very pleased with it. I almost sent it back last week but decided to keep it one more month. I figured sometime this month I'll start to feel the baby move and then I'll be able to give it back and still have peace of mind.
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search