Share a few funny stories

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
mamaperry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
On our way home yesterday for the doc office the hubby and I were talking about the IUD I'll be getting at 8 week pp. We've changed our mind on the tudes being tied. I said you WILL use condoms until I get it put in., bc last time you couldnt wait 6 weeks and I was stressed. His responce was "ME ..it ws all you"! No way. So now we have a bet going who will cave first. I have a spa day riding on this...I WILL WIN!

Last night hubby was in bed on his lap top when I was said I have something to show you. I went into the closet, and I hear "really, wow...alllrighty". I walk out with a bag of baby stuff I bought. He's like oh..ok. Me: Really you thought I went out and bought a sexy out fit 25 weeks pregnant??? DH: Well maybe ya know. ME: Hmmm let me think...HEck NO! I'm 25 weeks, and sex is not on my brain, BABY is! PUnk, and I hit him over the head with the bag. Priceless!

November 23rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaperry View Post
On our way home yesterday for the doc office the hubby and I were talking about the IUD I'll be getting at 8 week pp. We've changed our mind on the tudes being tied. I said you WILL use condoms until I get it put in., bc last time you couldnt wait 6 weeks and I was stressed. His responce was "ME ..it ws all you"! No way. So now we have a bet going who will cave first. I have a spa day riding on this...I WILL WIN!

Last night hubby was in bed on his lap top when I was said I have something to show you. I went into the closet, and I hear "really, wow...alllrighty". I walk out with a bag of baby stuff I bought. He's like oh..ok. Me: Really you thought I went out and bought a sexy out fit 25 weeks pregnant??? DH: Well maybe ya know. ME: Hmmm let me think...HEck NO! I'm 25 weeks, and sex is not on my brain, BABY is! PUnk, and I hit him over the head with the bag. Priceless!

The only funny stories I have are my pregnancy "brain farts" seriously I have no idea where my mind is lately. Last week I was in the kitchen and I ran out of paper towels so I went into the hall closet. I got all the way back to the kitchen before I realized I got toilet paper and not paper towels. And yesterday when I was going out to get in the car to drive to my mom's, I opened the trunk instead of the car door. o.0

November 23rd, 2011, 10:25 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL!

Tammy, careful with sex bets...I know FOR SURE I was more ready than he was with DD. And seeing as how I'm not enjoying pregnant sex this time, I KNOW I'm going to really be ready. LOL!

Hmmm...I only got funny stories about Noelle, which most of you probably read on FB. LOL! She is a hot mess for sure.

I'm trying to think of something funny, but I got nothing...

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

November 23rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Haha! Do it for the spa day!!

November 23rd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Momma to 2 and one angel
The only funny stories I really have are:

My 5 year old was very serious last week when he asked me " momma do you ever feel like a gnome?" then he went on to say after I said no " sometimes I do" it took all of my will power not to laugh at him since he was so very serious lol

My brain fart moments these days seem to be water bottles I will grab a new one each time I get up and before I know it I have like 5 to 10 sitting near my love seat at once at least I dont open them right away lol

November 23rd, 2011, 10:44 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok none of MY funny stories popped into my head [I'm sure they will as soon as I can't post em haha] but the one that did was from my friend:

She was in the store, and one of her sons was trying to get her attention all "look look, hey mom, hey look, mom! look" and finally gave up and went "Look woman!" I cracked up reading about it...and then thought oh crap, my kids are so gonna pick that up from DF. He calls me woman all the time [I always respond with 'boy' ]

Oh and I gotta know, HOW does one feel like a gnome?

November 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Momma to 2 and one angel
If I knew how someone would feel like a gnome I would tell you ut I think the question may have stemmed from Gnome and Juliet he loves that movie lol He is also short for his age so that could be it too lol

I know I now need to find a knitted winter gnome hat for him for xmas lol I love to nicley pick on my kids I am never mean about it lol

November 24th, 2011, 08:11 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
That sounds so cute

I have nearly gone to put the kettle in the fridge instead of the milk when I've been making a cuppa.
I have to set alarms on my phone for things otherwise I would forget. (this includes picking my DD up from school)

November 27th, 2011, 12:42 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky1923 View Post
If I knew how someone would feel like a gnome I would tell you ut I think the question may have stemmed from Gnome and Juliet he loves that movie lol He is also short for his age so that could be it too lol

I know I now need to find a knitted winter gnome hat for him for xmas lol I love to nicley pick on my kids I am never mean about it lol
Haha that sounds like something my [BFFs] mom would do.
But that would be adorable, I love gnomes. I dunno why, but I think they are adorable and I wish they were real...so I could have one as a pet of course.

And I still can't think of a funny story

November 27th, 2011, 08:32 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
well... there was that time Ryan told me I was getting fat... oh and whatever it was he told his teacher. No idea WHAT he said to her in reference to my pregnancy, but the first thing I went to for his class (last month) she asked if I was sure I was up to it because Ryan had told the class all about how difficult my pregnancy was.

Oh and there was the morning John woke up, grabbed my boob, and yelled "Oh ew! You're already leaking?!? ****it! I thought I had them for a few more months!"

And the time that Belly was lying with me on the couch and Mason started kicking up a storm and Belly turned around and told me to quit hitting her back.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search