weekend wrap up

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was everyone's weekend? What all did you do?

November 27th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Super Mommy
Busy, yet relaxing......had the family over for turkey day dinner.....friday I got to spend the day with my Ry guy, Saturday night hubby and I went on our first date night since March, tonight we picked up Ben.....tomorrow I have to report for jury duty (ew) and then we'll be going to Storybook land in the evening to see Santa.....I'll be ready for the weekend again by Wednesday for sure!

November 27th, 2011, 06:12 PM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a really nice weekend here. No work or school for a nice four day weekend. Thursday we did Turkey day meals with my family and my dh's family. Friday we cleaned the house like crazy all four of us. Saturday we had my dd's birthday party with my family and it was a really nice night. Then today we organized our third floor in preparation for making a nursery for baby.

It was so nice to have a great mixture of family get togethers and time at home. I have no desire to go to work again tomorrow. I want to keep up my nice long weekend. hehe
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
November 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
We did a trip to Table Rock Lake in MO to see my family for Thanksgiving. We rented a cabin there so we could all be together and no one would have to clean up before or after. It went great. (My family is pretty shredded after my parents' brutal divorce so this was the first time we were all together in 7 years.) Everyone behaved perfectly!
Drove back with hubby and have spent last night and today recovering. My CRPS flared up in my left leg, so my right foot was normal and my left calf, ankle and foot were all swollen up and purple. GROSS! I looked pretty ridiculous with one foot seeming to be pregnancy swelling and one completely normal looking! Put hubby on plane back to VA this morning. Booooo. Counting down to Christmas visit now...
Hope everyone had an awesome holiday! Hooray for yummy food!!! I ate two big plates, completely full and my family really enjoyed that. I'm generally a fairly light eater, so it was pretty astonishing to them to see me wipe my plate clean twice over from mounding! But, Lordy, was that food delicious!!! Wish I could eat like that every day...so nutritious, delicious, and lots of variety. Yummy!

November 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
nothing lol

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
November 27th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Super Mommy
Shopping, eating, and sleeping Our family can't seem to get to get enough of each other. We went out shopping every night and had big family dinners afterwards. I'm exhausted and so not ready for the week to start again.

November 27th, 2011, 07:47 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well my weekend started today really. I just cleaned the house, then kicked DF off the Xbox to play Fable III
Then he kicked me off to watch the game
It's ok though, I plan on kicking him back off the TV hahaha

Tomorrow we have a BUSY day. Gotta go to the valley to download his bracelet, find a TV stand for our new TV, and find a place to get my ring sized....I feel as though there is more we need to do so I really hope I remember soon...

November 27th, 2011, 08:40 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thursday was turkey with our families, Friday we did a lot of cleaning and organizing, and then we went to see the tree lighting in our town and DD sat on Santa's lap. Saturday DD went to hang out at my mom's and we ran some errands, then we went with DH's family to see the Muppet movie. Today was church, and then a get together with DH's cousins, since one was in town with her 7 month old, and we hadn't the baby yet.

Phew, I am exhausted just thinking about it! It was really nice and relaxing, despite the business. I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow, though. I have more plans for cleaning and organizing! I just hope I don't lose my momentum by the time Christmas break rolls around.

November 27th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Beeker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Was able to go out to see Breaking Dawn for LNO. I found that sitting too long hurt my hips. Yesterday I made it out to Target for a while. I was SO happy to get out of the house. I still can't walk around for for than about 30 minutes but it was worth it.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!!
November 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
We hit the road on Wednesday morning first thing for an 8 hour drive to visit my inlaws. Did dinner there, a bit of shopping, lots of visiting, and came back Saturday. Sunday we went to church, then I went out for the afternoon with a friend to see Breaking Dawn and have lunch...then came home and had to run to the grocery store to get stuff we needed for today.

I'm...tired.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
November 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thursday was Asher's birthday and, obviously, Thanksgiving. Honestly, it was a pretty crappy day for me but Asher had a good day. We went to my parents' house for lunch and stayed until around 3:00 or so. The older 3 kids stayed up late.
Friday I did Thanksgiving for us here. It was a lot of work but it was way better than the meal my mom made! She has to do low sodium for my dad.
Saturday was Asher's birthday party. Very small. I need to remember next year not to do it on Thanksgiving weekend. Everyone was out of town. But he was very excited and loved his gifts. We went to church in the evening, too.
Sunday was pretty much a lazy day. I did get the tree put up so that's exciting. I forgot how much work it is with an artificial tree.
My older kids have off school today. Apparently it's some hunting season thing. They go back to school tomorrow.

November 28th, 2011, 11:08 AM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a great weekend! Thursday we drove to Kansas to spend Thanksgiving with my sister, her husband, and the 3 kids. We babysat for them on Friday since my sis and her husband had to work. We also went ahead and gave them their Christmas gifts since we won't see them this year at Christmas. That was fun because then we had new toys to play with everyone on Friday. Saturday afternoon we drove back to Texas.

Sunday we put up our Christmas decorations! Yay!

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search