Christmas tree pics

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alright, lets see pics of those trees!!!

November 27th, 2011, 06:03 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Posted mine in the other thread.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

November 27th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Super Mommy
ours is still at a random tree farm somewhere.....haven't gotten around to getting one yet. lol. I can't wait to decorate with the boys though. Probably will be on our list for next weekend.

November 27th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Melissa, if your boys are anything like Noelle...well Ryan anyway, you'll have to do some rearranging. LOL! She had like 5 ornaments clustered together.

November 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Super Mommy
LOL, thanks Nia....I think Ryan will be the most "curious"....He was at Glen's parent's house over night last night and apparently he found all 12 candy canes and removed them from the tree....then hid them. LOL.

November 27th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Wow! LOL!!!! I'm not even buying candy canes.

November 27th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG3 View Post
LOL, thanks Nia....I think Ryan will be the most "curious"....He was at Glen's parent's house over night last night and apparently he found all 12 candy canes and removed them from the tree....then hid them. LOL.
that is totally awesome

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
November 27th, 2011, 06:25 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's our tree! I need to get a few more ornaments. This is the first year we've used this tree so I wasn't sure if we'd have enough ornaments or not. I'd like to add some more color to it, probably some red ornaments or something like that.

And here's our staircase.

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
November 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very nice Kelly!! We're setting ours up this week....so I'll post pics then! We have a little dinky Christmas tree with old school ornaments, but I'm not going out and getting all new stuff til we get a new house and all that stuff!

November 27th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Super Mommy
Beautiful tree Kelly! I love the train.

November 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
Kelly, your tree is awesome! I think I used to have your couch! Did you get it from Star Furniture or The Roomstore, by any chance? They both sold mine. I have a new one now, but I loved that couch. Matched everything! I love the stuffed animals, the train and the baby swing. Your house is all ready for a baby!!!

Here is mine. My phone didn't take the greatest shot and I need some presents under there, STAT! But, here's what it looks like as of right now.:

November 27th, 2011, 07:38 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2noelle View Post
Melissa, if your boys are anything like Noelle...well Ryan anyway, you'll have to do some rearranging. LOL! She had like 5 ornaments clustered together.
Haha DF kinda does the same thing. He had a ton of red altogether with no gold anywhere nearby...I kept having to step back and fix it. You'd think he would be old enough to know better by now..

And I put mine in the other thread as well, but why not another?

This one is easier to see, since it's not lit up. DF is doing a fantastic job at acting like he's putting something on it

November 27th, 2011, 07:43 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by katchi View Post
Kelly, your tree is awesome! I think I used to have your couch! Did you get it from Star Furniture or The Roomstore, by any chance? They both sold mine. I have a new one now, but I loved that couch. Matched everything! I love the stuffed animals, the train and the baby swing. Your house is all ready for a baby!!!

Here is mine. My phone didn't take the greatest shot and I need some presents under there, STAT! But, here's what it looks like as of right now.:
Thanks! I love your tree too! I love the ribbon on it! I was considered adding some ribbon around mine because it needs more color. Did you photoshop in some presents because it looks like there are some under there in your pic, haha!

I forget where we got the couches. I think it was Furniture Row (Sofamart). I do love them but I'm worried that they are going to get ruined once baby gets older. They are such a light color. Plus, they're so formal. We have more 'comfy' couches in our family room. I tried to buy covers for those but they look horrible. I may end up selling them or maybe just gating off that room until kiddo is past the messy stage, LOL!

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
November 28th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Beautiful trees!

Katchi, your tree makes me feel ike I should go put some more ornaments on mine. LOL! And glad to see I'm not the only one with an easel nearby.

LOL @ DF Bailey! Men just don't get it like we do. LOL!

November 28th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Pregnant with #2
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandy1108
Heres a B&W pic of our tree. It's hard to see the decorations but I like B&W pics

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search