Anyone else

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Still feeling baby move only at the bottom of your belly? Like, right at your pubic hair line?

I thought if my uterus is up past my belly button already then I should be feeling more up top since he's about a pound and a foot long.....but it's all at the bottom. I feel like he's stuck! LOL

November 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Super Mommy
yep! Me! I actually brought it up to my midwife at my last appointment.....she said it's part of the 3rd baby syndrome....basically (and she said this way nicer than this) everything already been stretched out twice, so things tend to sag a little more, so it's very common for third (and subsequent) pregnancies to feel lower. I had told her that it felt like a foot was just going to pop out! Obviously I know that's nearly impossible, but that's what it feels like.

November 27th, 2011, 05:21 PM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
Me too! I keep using my hands to cup the bottom of my belly because it feels like she's slipping and so heavy down there. I wish she would move up b/c it's pretty uncomfortable. I carried so high with James... I don't like it!

November 27th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
3rd baby syndrome huh?? Grrrr!! I keep trying to poke around at the bottom and I can feel him from the outside now, but only when I stick my hands down my pants! LOL

November 27th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Super Mommy
I feel her in both places. When she gets going her hands and feet start going crazy. When her hands are down there it is alot more gentle than when she is breech though

November 27th, 2011, 06:54 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I very very rarely feel her up top, it's usually down low or off to the side. I want her to flip already and stay put so I don't have to worry about having a breech baby!

November 27th, 2011, 07:35 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel mine mostly low as well. He likes to kick my bladder and cervix. I think he is still head up. Sometimes I feel him on the sides too, more in the middle.

November 27th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Momma to 2 and one angel
I feel this boy EVERYWHERE lol he tends to like it up higher. Then I get those moments where I will feel it low and high at the same time ehhh Also if I put my hand anywhere on my belly he kicks it he dosnt like when things invade his space .lol such spunk and not even born yet.

November 28th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Super Mommy
I feel her really low down mostly, but it must be her hands because the u/s tech told me last week that she was head down and I was still feeling it low.

November 28th, 2011, 05:52 AM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just recently started feeling my little man up high. He still likes to kick low but I have gotten some good kicks up high. I am a few weeks ahead of you, so hopefully you will feel him higher soon.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

November 28th, 2011, 09:04 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I just recently started feeling my little guy up high as well - maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago? Before then, yeah, it was ALL low.

(I opened this thread and, 2 seconds later, started feeling some little jabs under my ribs though. LOL, irony.)

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
November 28th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm on my third and feel him all over ! But something new is pain in my pubic area, especially when I stand up. It's very annoying, feels like my muscles are being stretched like crazy down there ouch!!
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search