Hello KARMA

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:31 PM
mamaperry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive been divorced almost ten years, the one thing I can say is he's always paid child support. He's a drunk, abused me when we were married, and has pretty much dropped out of my sons life bc my son isn't playing football, and his gf is more important.
Karma come a knocking today! I get a call from a bails bond place , he told them to call me to bail him out for a DWI. this man drinks every day. Been pulled over tons, but pulls out his military ID and gets away with it. Just bc he's E-9 doesn't mean he can get away with this. I really hope the Army finds out and puts him in rehab!

High on Karma!! Wooooohooooo!

November 27th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You didn't bail him out did you?

November 27th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That was my question lol

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
November 27th, 2011, 05:43 PM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
I wouldn't!!! Heck no! He needs to sit and think about what he's done. He's lucky he's only arrested for DWI and not for vehicular manslaughter. Many a driver who were committing a DWI ended up killing someone. He's lucky he's not worse off. And I bet the military will have something to say about that, too. Because I know they find out. There was a big hoopla at my DH's work (USAF) b/c one of the guys got a DWI and he ended up losing his job during this last RIF board. (Reduction in Force.) Apparently, it goes on your military record anytime you get in trouble with the law. Your commander hears about it or something.
I hear ya about karma with an ex, something about it just warms the heart. I'm not the vengeful type, so when karma does the laundry for me, it really makes me smile. I know yours has put you through the ringer at times, too, so I'm sure it feels just as good!
Hopefully he gets clean and sober after this!!!

November 27th, 2011, 05:49 PM
mamaperry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Heck NO! I told the lady, I'm pregnant and remarried. I'm his ex wife! She said OH ok bye!

November 27th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Super Mommy
Yay for Karma! What the he** was he thinking telling them to call you!

November 27th, 2011, 06:58 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ahhh sweet sweet karma.
I put a lot of faith in karma...if I didn't...I would probably commit a lot of crimes trying to do karmas work

November 27th, 2011, 07:32 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it is hilarious that he seriously thought you would bail him out. I love it when I get to see karma in action. Enjoy your karma high!

November 28th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaperry View Post
I really hope the Army finds out and puts him in rehab!

High on Karma!! Wooooohooooo!
They won't put him in rehab, they will dishonorably discharge him. He better watch the hell out. They are trying to downsize the size of the military as part of the budget cuts and they are cracking down big time on stuff like this. A guy in my husband's old shop got discharged earlier this year for DUI because he was a drunk.

November 28th, 2011, 06:34 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha, gotta love karma!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search