Tuesday Tickles

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you ticklish?
Do you like to be tickled?

November 29th, 2011, 08:43 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very ticklish and hate being tickled. Does any ticklish person actually like to be tickled?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

November 29th, 2011, 08:48 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am ticklish sometimes, and I HATE being tickled!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
November 29th, 2011, 10:49 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am soo ticklish! ANd I think it is pure torture when Im being tickled! Doesnt bother me when the kiddos tickle me but when DH gets me down and tickles me its pure war lol!

November 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes and i hate being tickled lol

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
November 30th, 2011, 01:03 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am EXTREMELY ticklish. Seriously it's hard to find a spot you CAN'T tickle me. Even soft touches drive me up the wall after a few minutes. Giving me a massage can tickle me sometimes...it sucks

This is REALLY bad quality, but it was the only one I could find....This is me. Absolutely. I've punched, kicked and bitten people for tickling me well past my breaking point.

peter tickles lois - YouTube

November 30th, 2011, 03:23 AM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
VERY ticklish and I HATE to be tickled. The worst is when DH is trying to be romantic and I just start giggling away!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

November 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Veteran
ticklish.. me.. never... *twitch* *twitch* RUNS!!!
November 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bailey- View Post
I am EXTREMELY ticklish. Seriously it's hard to find a spot you CAN'T tickle me. Even soft touches drive me up the wall after a few minutes. Giving me a massage can tickle me sometimes...it sucks

This is REALLY bad quality, but it was the only one I could find....This is me. Absolutely. I've punched, kicked and bitten people for tickling me well past my breaking point.

peter tickles lois - YouTube
hahaha thats totally me right there!!! That gave me a good laugh!!!

November 30th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Veteran
I showed him this thread.. and what does he do??? Tickle me!!
November 30th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kids like to be tickled LOL! I didn't know if there were some adults that might too! LOL

I am ticklish anywhere and everywhere. I H-A-T-E it! I will seriously flip my **** over someone tickling me....even my kids! LOL

November 30th, 2011, 09:03 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've wondered before at what point does tickling turn from amusing to annoying...cause i cant remember hating it so much as a kid...

December 1st, 2011, 10:54 AM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
I am horribly ticklish. I figured out the best thing to do pretend you're not and no one does it anymore. DH still can't figure out if I am or not b/c he tried to tickle me early on and I did that stone face, "What are you doing???" thing to him. He immediately backed off and said, "I was trying to tickle you, I guess you're not ticklish. Sorry!" It kept him fooled for about a year until he gave me a poke once and it tickled. Immediately, he realized I'd snowed him and tickled me until I couldn't breathe! TORTURE! I later told him, "You know, I was pretending to be ticklish b/c I wanted you to play with me...I wish I were ticklish for real." Keeping him confused has been my best bet. My uncle taught it to me as a kid. You just go stonefaced and convince your tickler that they've tickled you until you're not ticklish anymore!!!
That being said, I'm horribly ticklish in my ribs, and thighs. I used to be ticklish in my feet, but now I LOVE IT! It feels so good to have my feet tickled. Of course, that takes all the fun out of it for everyone and no one wants to tickle someone who is enjoying it! But other than my feet, I can't stand being tickled. Shhh, don't tell DH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search