December? What?!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 05:58 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
...Seriously, December??? This year is going to be over before we know it, and then it will be almost March!

Other than the obvious holiday, what are you looking forward to this month?

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 1st, 2011, 07:42 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My birthday's in 14 days!!!!!

I think I've decided on PF Chang's for dinner.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A bunch of appointments. BOoooooooooooooooooo

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
December 1st, 2011, 08:35 AM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm looking forward to having a week off. A desperately needed break from a job I can't concentrate on at ALL these days.

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com
December 1st, 2011, 08:51 AM
Momma to 2 and one angel
This semester being over on the 19th w00t..... but i got back Jan 9th lol so I get a little bit of a break its all gonna be worth it when I have that degree lol well at least I hope anyway lol

December 1st, 2011, 08:55 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
My son will be three on the 27th. Thats about it....other than the holiday, of course.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
December 1st, 2011, 09:31 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe it's already the end of the year! I was telling DH the other day that it really doesn't seem like Christmas was that long ago and here we are on another one! Ugh, I should have listened to my mama....she was right, time really does fly. Especially now that I have kids! OK, now back to the question! LOL

We have a Christmas program I'm singing in at church Sunday night, Dr's appointment the 16th, family Christmas parties, going to see Christmas lights with the boys, etc. Lots of stuff!!!!!!!

December 1st, 2011, 10:36 AM
Oh I should add that I'll have 2 appointments this month as well...One on Monday, when I'll be almost 27 weeks and then one 2 weeks later when I'm a day shy of 29 weeks and officially in the third trimesterd.

December 1st, 2011, 10:40 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
getting the inspection done on the house
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
Beth I was just about to ask how it was going. Last update I saw was that you countered their counter. Congratulations!

December 1st, 2011, 11:22 AM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
I know, it's crazy! James came into my room at like 4 a.m. this morning and said, "Mama, wake up!" I did and asked him what was wrong, thinking he had a bad dream. Nope. He replies, "I just remembered it is December now, right? Because yesterday was the last day of November and now it's December..." Even in my sleepy fog, I had to laugh at how random that was! I let him crawl into my bed and asked him why he was so excited it was December 1st and of course, he tells me, "Because it's finally time for Christmas!" Is he my kid or what???
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2noelle View Post

I think I've decided on PF Chang's for dinner.
Oh man, PF Changs is my FAVORITE! So, now, I'm also looking forward to PF Changs. Ha ha. I get to go see DH in VA for 5 days before Christmas kicks off b/c James goes to his Dad's when school lets out. It's always a treat getting to go out there with no kids b/c we can do whatever we want and there isn't the constant pull and drag of fulfilling their needs and schedules. Just the two of us, AWESOME! We always go out to the restaurants that they don't appreciate when it's just us and PF Changs is one of those places. I hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned it, but I am definitely going to make sure we hit that and get my fix. Delicious!!! Needless to say, no kids and hubby all to myself with the restaurants I like best?!? That trip is definitely what I'm looking forward to!

December 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Lots of appts atleast 1 u/s in December my bday on the 5th and the free Dierks Bentley concernt in Lincoln that our radio station won!! Exciting!! (I also get to see Justin Moore and Blake shelton in January)
December 1st, 2011, 08:22 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doc Appt on the 9th, hopefully getting Tatum's furniture in and beginning to set up the nursery, and a week off of work!

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
December 1st, 2011, 08:33 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
Hearing Vincent's heartbeat on the 7th.
Celebrating Winter Solstice / Yule as well as Christmas.
Going to the Christmas Bizarre
December 1st, 2011, 11:19 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I would say I'm looking forward to hitting the "three more months left!" mark but that's today
Umm I'm looking forward to some big fat paychecks from now on.

I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, because we are broke and all our bills get paid on the next check...and the bill free check is FIVE days before Christmas...eek. Plus Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve are insanely crazy at work.

December 2nd, 2011, 05:27 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The year always goes by too fast! I'm hoping that means that before I know it, it will be time for me to have these babies. Never have I been more uncomfortable in my life.

I am looking forward to dh's birthday, which is 12/10. He turns 30 this year! I am very much looking forward to Christmas, too.

December 2nd, 2011, 06:35 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Oh Nia, PF Chang's, GOOD choice!! :drool:

December's going to be a fairly low key month for us other than celebrating the holiday. Our church is having a concert night - I'm singing in it with the choir, but more importantly, Eric and the other Sunday School kids are going to sing a few songs, and I think that's going to be totally adorable.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 2nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
I can't wait for PF Chang's. YUMMY!

MY BFF has never been, so I can't wait for her to experience it. LOL!

December 2nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bailey- View Post
Well I would say I'm looking forward to hitting the "three more months left!" mark but that's today
Umm I'm looking forward to some big fat paychecks from now on.

I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, because we are broke and all our bills get paid on the next check...and the bill free check is FIVE days before Christmas...eek. Plus Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve are insanely crazy at work.
Ditto!!!

With dh just *finally* working ft again our bills are a disaster too. I cringe when I add them up :/

I'll also have to wait til just before Christmas to shop. It sucks but we need our gas/hydro to stay on lol.

On December 10th dh and I are going out for a fancy dinner compliments of one of his clients. It'll be the first time in TWO years we get to go out for dinner alone. Looking forward to it..just have to try and find something to wear!! My pre-kid dress clothes are a loooong way off from fitting me now.
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search