I have happy feet!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 06:34 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Not the penguin type either

Pretty much all pregnancy, my feet have been KILLING me. I think part of the problem has been that I was still wearing my crazy shape-up toning shoes that a friend talked me into about 6 months before I was pregnant. (I was never really happy with them, but once I got pregnant and things started shifting, UGH!)

I finally caved and tried the Dr Scholl's inserts they sell at Walmart, on the recommendation of a few people. I don't know if you've seen the machines they have set up these days, you step on them and they analyze your feet and tell you which ones to buy. They were $50, so I always totally ignored them, until now.

OMG. My feet have felt SO good lately! No more pain, no more trouble walking for more than 15 minutes at a time, no more back aches. I'm a convert! And I bought some totally cheap shoes to put them in (since you usually pay for support, and why would I need that with inserts) - as an added bonus, they are slip on, so no bending and tying laces.

So yeah, I guess this is my recommendation to anyone who is looking for comfortable shoes, LOL. Have you found any life savers lately that have made your pregnancy more comfortable?

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 1st, 2011, 06:40 AM
Momma to 2 and one angel
YAY fir happy feet!!!!

I was going to look into those since I have very odd feet but im scared to step on those machines with the fear they are gonna say no get off me you foot freak there is no help for you lol I think my problem is more of the bone placement of my toes than anything and my feet are ugly soo lol

December 1st, 2011, 06:42 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
LOL! My feet are ugly too, they are super wide with high arches and - erm - really hairy man toes This is the first time that I can ever remember that I've had any kind of arch support! It was so weird putting them on the first time and feeling something under my arches instead of just the heel and ball of my foot.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search