I'm sooooo over it!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Being pregnant, that is! I feel like I'm going to fall apart....literally. I hurt when I was pregnant with Colin, but NOTHING like this! I feel like all I do is whine, but I'm hurting CONSTANTLY! It even hurts to sleep because when I roll side to side, my pelvis pops and it hurts like hell. I try to stay active with the boys and do stuff with them and I hurt then. If I stay on the couch and don't do anything, I hurt then. It's like I'm ****** if I do, and ****** if I don't. I haven't been around much because I don't like to stay huddled in front of the computer because then it really hurts! I want to call my dr, but I'm just going to wait until my next appointment because I know all they're going to tell me is to take some tylenol and use a heating pad. Ugh. Thanks for listening to me vent!

December 4th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry. I feel the same way a lot. Even if I try to lay down and relax I get sore and then when I go to get up it hurts. And I get frustrated because I get behind on housework and then I get upset when I think about everything that needs done. The other day I broke down and bawled to Dh about this and everything else going on. I'm definitely ready for March.

December 4th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I broke down and sobbed to my DH Thanksgiving day (because I cry nearly every day...lol) and he helped me out for a day or two and that was about it! I've just stopped doing stuff. If he wants to fuss about something being done or not being done, he can do it! People keep saying "well imagine how it will be when you have 3 kids!" They just don't understand and I don't expect them to, but it still is very annoying to hear all the time! At least when I have this kid, I won't feel like my body is falling apart anymore and I can at least be myself! Ugh

December 4th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Super Mommy
Awwww. I'm so sorry. *hugs* I have been super achy and sore and feeling terrible too, and I don't have 2 kids to chase around. I can't even imagine feeling like this and having kiddos around.

I know how you feel with the annoying comments. Most of my friends here already have kids, so when I complain about something all I get is "Oh, it only gets worse." Yes, I ****** realize that, but I'd rather not think about it. Thanks.

December 4th, 2011, 09:21 AM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm over it, too - the soreness AND everyone's comments. It's like they all forget what it was like to be pregnant.

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com
December 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel your pain. I'm already having severe pain from pubic symphysis. Sometimes the pain is so bad that I can hardly walk. I have a lot of pain in my hips, too. Oddly enough, my back hardly hurts any more. I can't even think how I have almost 3 more months of this, or I will break down and cry. Just 1 day at a time here is about all I can handle. Yes, I'm going to be exhausted when they're here but eventually that ends and at least then, I'll be able to move.

December 4th, 2011, 09:30 AM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conners Mommie +2 View Post
Yeah, I broke down and sobbed to my DH Thanksgiving day (because I cry nearly every day...lol) and he helped me out for a day or two and that was about it! I've just stopped doing stuff. If he wants to fuss about something being done or not being done, he can do it! People keep saying "well imagine how it will be when you have 3 kids!" They just don't understand and I don't expect them to, but it still is very annoying to hear all the time! At least when I have this kid, I won't feel like my body is falling apart anymore and I can at least be myself! Ugh
I'm sorry Jen I'm finally feeling less broken - thank GOD - but i remember about 6 weeks ago breaking down in tears several times bc I just could not take the pain anymore. And my husband is the worst with the comments. Every time I complain about being tired he says "and you think you'll be less tired when he baby comes?!" I wanna beat him to a bloody pulp while screeching "I'd be less tired if you helped me instead of making more work for me!!!!"

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
December 4th, 2011, 11:09 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you are hurting so much. I'm over being pregnant, and I'm not in nearly as much pain as you. I can only imagine how over this you must be.

December 4th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ah yes, you gotta love the stupid comments husbands make. They really don't get it, at all. I have a hard time sleeping because of my back. I've got spinal stenosis and pregnancy just kills me. If mine tells me one more time that the sleepless nights are good practice for when baby comes I'm gonna slap him upside his silly head!

Sending you BIG HUGS!!! I hope the pain eases up for you and I agree, dh can help out a lot more..not just for a day or two. Mine will clean the house ONE day and REMIND me days later about "that day he cleaned the house" when I ask for help. I swear I could beat him sometimes lol. Hang in there--we're in the home stretch now!!
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

Last edited by moonshyne; December 4th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
December 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
chapsgirl07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Big hugs!! (but not too tight, so they don't hurt)

I'm having horrible pain in my groin area. It even hurts when I walk. I keep trying to get stuff done around the house, but I have to rest every little bit or it hurts too bad. Not a fan of this at all.

December 4th, 2011, 03:41 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS! I'm not in so much as much as I'm just generally uncomfy. My back hurts sometimes, but I can still function pretty well.

Is there anything wrong specifically do you think? Like more than just pregnancy discomfort? I hope your doctor can give you some better advice.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 4th, 2011, 06:30 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with Nia, I'm not in much pain...but it's almost impossible to get truly comfortable anywhere

Last night I was sitting on the couch playing a game, and we have a stiff leather couch so it's not exactly comfy and sitting on it too long makes your butt hurt [haha!] so I kept trying to shift positions and get comfy, DF asked me what was wrong so I told him and he just said "well, you wanted to be pregnant"

Um, wow being pregnant had NOTHING to do with it. But any complaint I have about pregnancy that's his response...I'm one more remark like that from flipping out on him.

I hope March comes quickly for all of our sakes!

December 5th, 2011, 07:32 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Sorry you aren't feeling too hot.

I feel okay so far with this one. I was soooo tired until the second trimester, then I finally got some energy back. My sciatica hasn't kicked in yet, which is always sooo much fun, but my left hip is clicking. the aches and pains of pregnancy are so much fun. I can usually handle it until I hit my edd, then those last days are awful. feel better. (((hugs)))
#12 is on the way
December 5th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
I feel u my SPD is killing me. I can barely roll over in bed or get out of bed on my own for that matter. I'm so tired of my pubic bone hurting me so much!! DH actually had the nerve to tell me yesterday that he could be pregnant and wouldn't be in pain or complain about being in pain 1/2 as much as me.
The terrible part is with my other two I didn't have these problems I had preterm labor issues instead at this point I'm not sure which is worse.
December 5th, 2011, 10:13 AM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bailey- View Post
DF asked me what was wrong so I told him and he just said "well, you wanted to be pregnant"

But any complaint I have about pregnancy that's his response...I'm one more remark like that from flipping out on him.

I hope March comes quickly for all of our sakes!
I cannot STAND it when people make those sorts of comments. It's as if those of us who want children are supposed to grin and bear all the pregnancy misery just because it was our choice to be in the position. To me that makes about as much sense as critcizing someone for complaining of pain after they got a sports injury, or criticizing someone for being tired because they chose to go back to school while still working.

I think people forget that we want CHILDREN, not necessarily the 9 months of misery that creating the child requires. Pregnancy is just the means to the end and I'm going to complain if I want to!

**end rant!** (I'm sure I sound like a spoiled child right about now)

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com
December 5th, 2011, 11:08 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You know what you raise a very good point Kimi!

I HOPE he whines and moans today about how sore he is from going snowboarding yesterday, because he WANTED to go snowboarding. He was moaning all day yesterday when he came home cause he was so sore, and bruised. And what did I do? "Aww I'm sorry baby, I'm about to clean the bathroom, so after I clean the tub why don't you go soak in a bath with epsom salt?"
HAH!

December 5th, 2011, 01:00 PM
brandywk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya!! I'm going to PT tomorrow to see if they can help me find relief from my aches and pains!

6lbs 15oz 17.5 inches

Sister to Christian, Madelyn & Samuel

December 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I'm self diagnosing myself with SPD....LOL! I'll ask when I go to my next drs appt. Today has been a good day. I even got down in the floor with the boys and didn't almost die when I got up...it hurt, but not excruciating!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search