gDiapers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 02:05 AM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
Anyone have experience with them? What's your opinion??

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

December 5th, 2011, 05:27 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
From what I have heard its one of those diapers u have to just try to know. Either you love them or hate them.
December 5th, 2011, 06:37 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I think they are ridiculous in my opinion.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 5th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Beth I totally agree. I tried them and I hated them. But I have heard of people that loved them. I live my profiles and pockets and hates the gdiapera cuznit was a pain and for us never held poo. We never had a blowout with our cloth, only with sposies and gdiapers. But like I said, some people love them lol.
December 5th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Momma to 2 and one angel
I never tried them but I love my pockets to much sooo lol We are just gonna be sticking to the pockets and disposable here and there.

December 5th, 2011, 02:45 PM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
I haven't ever encountered any CDing moms who like Gdiapers. Usually it's people who've never tried another cloth diaper and just love them bc they're not sposies But I don't encourage anyone to buy them. There are SO MANY better diapers out there. Many of them a LOT cheaper too!

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search