Share your space

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
I thought it would be fun see baby's area....finished or not lol as it is right now. I will add my pic in a bit when I get home from the DRs office. (my princess is sick) so add a pic of what will be ur nursery or baby area no cheating don't clean up haha
December 5th, 2011, 07:45 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
The space for the baby is just rolling the bassinett somewhere near our bed and thats it. Currently the bassinett is taken apart and stored under Kya's crib.
#12 is on the way
December 5th, 2011, 08:46 AM
This is beaus space, super unfinished. I need to paint and decorate, and I haven't decided if I want to sand and refinish the dresser and crib. I like the darker finish look so I might do that

I still have to move my computer stuff, I've been lazy cuz our internet isn't on right now lol

Crib, I have the 2 boxes of clothes to go through and one of the bottom drawers are full of clothes too and the other with diapers that weren't too girlie

Dresser carseat and stroller. And an exersaucer that was FREE!
December 5th, 2011, 10:11 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Meh my baby's space is just the corner of our room where we put the crib and across from that I have some of those plastic sterilite drawers as a dresser haha.
She's not allowed to have anymore stuff because we have nowhere to put it

December 5th, 2011, 10:14 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My kids will be sharing a room, once he is no longer sharing with us. This is what we have going on so far.

This is the view from the door.

Baby's side. Crib and changing table. (I haven't bought his bedding yet.)

Glider

DD's side. She sleeps on the top bunk.

Little reading nook.

December 5th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Looks great Whitney!! I haven't bought our bedding yet either haha
December 5th, 2011, 10:30 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had the bedding as soon as I bought the crib

It was the mattress that took me ages to get

December 5th, 2011, 11:05 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The twins will be in the room that Rayne is currently in. She is snoozing right now. I will probably just use her crib bedding for the girl. I don't have anything for our boy.

December 5th, 2011, 11:10 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whitney, I love that bunkbed!!!! So cute that there are steps that are also drawers!

Here's Noelle's room when I first put her bed in there. No, I still haven't put the crib back to crib and the baby probably won't use it much anyway, but he does have space in Noelle's room.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 5th, 2011, 05:04 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! Nia, the bunk bed, with all it's storage, is really fantastic. We were able to remove the dresser that was in there, because all of Zoe's clothes, and the baby's clothes fit in it. It was the main selling point to DH.

I am hoping we still won't be in this condo in 3 years, but the market isn't getting any better quickly, so we might be. If that is the case, they are all set to share the room when he is out of the crib. If not, and they have separate rooms, the beds come apart, and I can buy the underneath drawer for the other bed. So, it is win win, and we have beds for both kids now.

December 5th, 2011, 05:13 PM
yugot2h8's Avatar Veteran
My baby has no space until after Christmas

thanks to claire1979 for my gorgeous siggy

December 5th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eh, right now, Caleb's room is what is now Colin's room and it's a disaster area because DH moved our dirty laundry to his floor....so no pic right now

December 9th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez

2011--12-08_MG_2076 by Sirenism, on Flickr

2011--12-08_MG_2075 by Sirenism, on Flickr

2011--12-08_MG_2074 by Sirenism, on Flickr

Still working on the nursery. Finally found some blue curtains. Have all the base coats done. Now to do the touch ups, paint the nursery scene on the wall, change the outlets, replace the ceiling tiles, put up the trim... so far from done.
December 10th, 2011, 08:31 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
As of Tuesday we have no idea where Mason will have his stuff set up. He'll be in bed with us at night for a while, so John is saying now we might as well set him up a pack and play in there with us for a while also for naptimes.
Originally Mason and Bella were going to be sharing her room, BUT Tuesday we told Zach that we would move HIM to Bella's room, and move Bella in with Ryan. Zach's furniture is barely going to fit in that room so I know we won't be able to squeeze Mason in, and John isn't sure yet if he wants Bella and Ryan using the bunk beds, and I don't know if we'll be able to fit 2 beds and a crib in the other room....
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search