Christmas Parties

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 06:10 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Do you have any to go to this season?
Any ideas what you're going to wear?

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 6th, 2011, 06:12 AM
mamaperry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hubby does, and we're not going.

December 6th, 2011, 06:34 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're having an office one...potluck. I'm waiting on the docs office to call back...but I may be in the office next week when they have it.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 6th, 2011, 06:46 AM
MissLoki's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm going to a team supper at my SO's job and possibly going to my office party (even though I'm on leave since july, I've kept in touch with everyone). I'm waiting to see how I'm feeling (contraction-wise and all) before I make up my mind.

December 6th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have one this Saturday to go to and I have no clue what I'm wearing. Thinking I'll have to buy something to wear because I have zip as far as dress clothes that will actually fit. I'm going to try and spend as little as possible because after New Years it'll probably never be worn again. I'm not a dress clothes kinda gal
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

December 6th, 2011, 09:45 AM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dh's Squadron Christmas party is coming up on the 15th....have no clue what I'm going to wear yet, but I'm excited about buying a new dress and shoes just for the event=) Other than that....no other parties to attend because I won't have day care.

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
December 6th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What qualifies as a Christmas party? LOL. All we have to go to are family get togethers....does that count?

December 6th, 2011, 10:07 AM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a few but none of them are formal so I'll just wear jeans and a nice top or sweater.

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
December 6th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Super Mommy
my office always puts on a super fancy party---think like a wedding reception on steroids during the holidays.....everyone wears gowns / suits....that type of thing. I'm just wearing a pant suit that's super streatchy....I love going to the party because it's kinda like a prom for adults....excellent dinner, dancing, amazing prizes....open bar--not that I can enjoy that this year, but oh well. It's still a really fun night out with the hubby.

December 6th, 2011, 10:56 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we are having a party at work this Thursday? maybe?
Either way I'm not going, I'll just make them save me food since I work later that day anyways

And we've successfully gotten out of the family christmas party every year for the last like, 4 years. The bratty grandchildren really ruined it for us one year [and they are a year younger than me, not exactly little kids] and we haven't gone since.

December 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Dee136's Avatar Super Mommy
We've decided not to go this year. Hubby's work has a HUGE sit down lunch with the whole company, but they don't have high chairs and trying get our plates with two small children is hard. PLUS I'm pregnant this year. THEN there is a much smaller party with only 20ish couples at the guy's house that runs the whole place that night. We aren't going to that this year either. Its a lot of standing for many hours and we just decided we'd skip both this year!

I WOULD have worn black leggings with a tank and cute sweater cardigan over it!

December 6th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one at work thursday, first year i can't drink though

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
December 6th, 2011, 06:35 PM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
I have one for my work this Saturday but I'm not sure if we are going or not cause we have a SIX HOUR Childbirth class that day (10am-4pm) & then the party is at 6pm and I'm not sure I'll be up to going after the class.

If we do go, it's so not formal (it's at a bowling alley so formal wouldn't be very comfortable), so I'll just wear a a cute sweater & jeans. This will be the first time in 7 years that I'm possibly not going.

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

December 7th, 2011, 04:21 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My work Christmas party is Friday. I don't know what I am going to wear. Possibly just jeans and a cute top. I also have a Christmas party Thursday for a mother's group I belong to, but DD has been really sick this week, and it is probably best if I don't take her out. I'll probably have to miss that one.

We usually try to get together with our friends too, though nothing is exactly planned yet for that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search