Baby registries?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started one yet?
What kind of things do you have on your registry?
Anyone not doing a registry?

December 6th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Momma to 2 and one angel

yes

everything almost cause I need everything lol

December 6th, 2011, 10:29 AM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 3, haha! Target, Buy Buy Baby (not available everywhere), and Amazon for family members who want to ship stuff.

I have mostly the basics on there: Sleep gowns, Onesies, Wash Cloths, Hooded Towels, a couple types of bottles, couple types of pacifiers, baby meds like gas drops, tylenol, etc., diapers/wipes, bumbo seat, bath tub, boppy, changing pad, first aid stuff like thermometer, diaper cream, nail clippers, etc., breast feeding stuff, I guess that's about it. We've gotten most of the big stuff except a video monitor.

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
December 6th, 2011, 10:29 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I'm not doing a registry. All we really want/need is clothes and diapers, and neither is really anything worth registering for - if people ask, we'll just tell them that and let them pick stuff out.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 6th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Super Mommy

--Yes, but nobody knows about it....lol.

--mostly clothes and diapers.....I think we have a bouncer and swing too...but mostly little things

Anyone not doing a registry?

--I debated with husband about doing one....I didn't really think we needed much since we still have most of Ryan's things and I doubt there will be a shower this go around, but he insisted that we do one because we're having a girl and everything we have from last time is boy themed....

December 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not doing one because aside from a new mattress (which I may not even need depending on what we do about Conner and Colin sharing a room) we have everything we need! All of my friends and family have boys so I've passed my things onto them and they're now passing things back to us

December 6th, 2011, 10:44 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not going to do one if I can avoid it.
We don't need any big items really, just all the basic little things so I figured they can handle it

December 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Super Mommy
I am not doing one- this is my third boy in five years.
December 6th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Dee136's Avatar Super Mommy
No, we don't do showers or anything here for any child past #1. This is #3 for us and our second girl...so I won't be registering.

December 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a registry that NO ONE has looked at except me. I started it awhile ago for things that I knew right off the bat I would need and so I could keep myself organized as I purchased stuff. It's very basic since I'm the only one looking/shopping from it.

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
December 6th, 2011, 01:09 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a registry full of basics like diapers, onesies, pjs, etc. I only have one because even though the people I know don't use them, they ask about them and I figure I'd give them an idea of what I need.

All of my big stuff (swing, bouncer, and cosleeper) is being gifted, and I'm buying my carseat, so yeah.

At this point though, I wonder if I should even have a shower. I told my bff about cancelling it since I'm not sure how long I'll be pregnant and she insisted that we still have it, so I may just move it up a few weeks.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 6th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Veteran
- Absolutely. I have one on Baby'sRUs, trying to get target and walmart to work for the rural family, but my bandwith mucks up every time I try.

- Whatever I can think of. We don't have anything and no money so it's a necessaty, not to mention nobody in our family lives close to us, or near any others.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search