Code for free nursing cover

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
Just got this in an email & thought I'd share. I realize that not everyone uses a cover when breast feeding but some do & I figured someone might get some use out of this.

Free nursing cover, just pay shipping. I bought one a while back when they were doing a promo like this.

1. Go to Uddercovers.com.
2. Click on "Shop Now" and select any nursing cover you like.
3. Once you have chosen your style you will automatically be redirect to the shopping bag. Enter Promo Code "CHRISTMAS" and we'll deduct 100% of the cost of the cover - all you pay are the shipping fees!

Remember: The Promo Code is "CHRISTMAS" - and you can use it more than once - just open a new browser window each time you do.

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

December 6th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Super Mommy
That's awesome! Thanks! I just ordered one. When you order you also get promo codes to get free items at www.carseatcanopy.com ($49.95 value) and www.sevenslings.com ($39 value). I'm not interested in anything from these websites, but if any of you are interested the promo code for these two websites is "ucovers." I'm not sure if it can be used more than once or not.
December 6th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Your welcome! So glad someone got use of it!!

December 7th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks!! im actually ordering the gift set, 5 bucks more but you get more with it!

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
December 8th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Super Mommy
I ordered the set awhile back when they were backordered and I just got it in the mail this week and I love it!

December 9th, 2011, 01:25 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^^^ Me too!
Took months to get it, but it's not like baby is here yet or anything
I figured it was worth a try, for just paying shipping and handling.

I gotta say I'm not so happy with the sling from Sevenslings though, that was another one I figured I'd try out since it was also just shipping and handling...I still haven't figured out if I'm folding it right...

December 9th, 2011, 04:24 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
I really would like a nursing cover or a "Hooter Hider" as my mom calls it. But I dont like how they look like aprons They need to make stylish ones that look like normal clothes. Like a poncho or a scarf or something like that

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥
December 9th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I just got mine & I love it! I got the ivory & pink! I looked into the sling from sevenslings but just reading the instructions on the website confused me so I passed lol. And I looked into the carseat canopy too, but didn't really like that either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search