anyone want to guess hair and eye color?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Super Mommy
My boys both had a head full of dark black hair when they were born- now its dark brown. So I think this time will be the same (dh is part native american and has gorgeous hair).
And ds#1 has his dads brown eyes while ds#2 has my hazel eyes. I am guessing this one will also have dads dominant eye color.

Has anyone else thought of this yet? This is what keeps me up at night as I lie trying to fall asleep, lol!
December 6th, 2011, 10:07 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
I'm guessing baby will have red hair since his father is a curly haired ginger and I have a natural red highlight in my hair. But with eyes, its going to be hard. The father has blue eyes while I have green/hazel. I'm hoping baby will get a mix and have a blue/hazel eyes.

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥
December 7th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
Both Jeremy and I have brown hair, but when we were born we were very blond, so I have no doubt that Vincent will probably be the same. As for eye color I'm really hoping he gets Jeremy's hazel eyes.
December 7th, 2011, 01:40 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I'm expecting a bit of dark hair at birth, and we'll see where it ends up... Eric got my genes and went dirty blonde, Danny got dad's genes and went platinum blonde. (DH was blonde until he was like 5 or 6, then went brown.) With DH and I both having blue eyes, those are pretty much a genetic given

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 7th, 2011, 02:42 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Kaylee! I was just thinking about you yesterday.

Mine is easy. Brown hair and brown eyes.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 7th, 2011, 03:24 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Im gonna go the same as Mia - Dark to start with then turn white. Eye's are gonna probably be blue

December 7th, 2011, 03:39 AM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This one has me stumped. I have three boys...DS#1 has brown hair and brown eyes. DS#2 has blond hair (it gets almost platinum in the winter) blue eyes and DS#3 has brown hair and blue eyes. The only combo we don;t have is blond hair and brown eyes (but that is an almost unseen combo).

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

December 7th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Momma to 2 and one angel
when DS 1 was born he had very blond hair then it fell out and came back in light brown, his eyes turned my color fast really dark brown almost black looking at times.

When DS 2 was born he had almost black hair then it fell out and he became a blond. His eyes took on different colors from green to brown now they are a light brown.

This one with probley be closer to DS 2 Being they will have the same daddy my first was from my first marriage.

December 7th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
She'll probably start off with white/blonde hair - we both had very light blonde hair when we were little. Mine is dark brown now and his is dirty blonde. I hope she'll keep the lighter blonde color and have green eyes like her daddy. I have brown eyes, but his genes are really strong on all sides, so fingers crossed! And he has gorgeous curly hair--I hope hers is at least wavy.
December 7th, 2011, 06:48 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Reddish brown or brown hair and definitely blue eyes. It helps that I have my other kids to go on.

December 7th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All of my kids have been brown eyes. DH and I both have brown eyes.

DD has more dirty blond like me. Both my boys had hair like their dad, brownsih black.

I expect this boy to look like daddy too.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

December 7th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
My DD has blue eyes like me even tho DH has very dark brown eyes. We both have dark hair but we're both born with light hair. So I would guess born with light hair and will have blue eyes, but hair would turn dark
December 7th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter and son both have my hair.. Medium brown with curls! (DH has dark, dark brown hair, almost black.)

DD has brown eyes (like me) and DS has green hazel eyes (like my dad) DH has really light water blue eyes.

So Haevyn will have brown hair, I'm sure .. may or may not be curly, I'm guessing it will, though! And I'm hoping she gets her daddy's eyes since it's the only color we don't have on our kids yet lol Plus, I just love his eyes! But, who knows.. DS ended up with a mixture of our two haha

December 7th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Super Mommy
Dizzi- I love the name Haevyn, I had not seen it like that before and its love at first sight!
December 7th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! I looove the name "Haven" But the spelling is just .. bland to me lol So I spiced it up I'm glad you like it!

December 7th, 2011, 02:26 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hard to say. I was bald until I was almost 2 and then had super blonde hair, but now it is dark blonde to light brown. DH was also a blondie when he was little but he may have been born with dark hair, not sure. DH has blue eyes and I have green (but were blue when I was younger, weird!).

If I had to guess, I'd say little to no hair, blue eyes. I am going to freak out a little if baby is born with hair. I always expected a baldie. LOL!

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
December 7th, 2011, 02:55 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have dark brown hair and DH has light brown hair.. So I'm guessing baby's hair will be.... brown, lol. And I have blue eyes and DH has green eyes. Both are very pretty so one of those

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 7th, 2011, 06:04 PM
yugot2h8's Avatar Veteran
pretty much black and eyes are brown. I'm hoping she has a lot of hair (like I did) and she doesn't go bald (also like I did lol)

thanks to claire1979 for my gorgeous siggy

December 7th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm thinking blonde hair and blue eyes. Both Keith and Summer were born with born with blonde hair and blue eyes and that's what Dh and I both have (well Dh would be blonde if he didn't shave his head)

December 7th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Beeker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm.. We both have dark brown hair, DH has blue eyes and mine are brown...soo I have no idea.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search