Third Trimester

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies, i know a couple of us who are due at beginning of March are just now entering the 3rd Trimester. How are you feeling? I am so tired after work, i go to sleep around 8pm now.

Anyone else feeling the 3rd trimester blues even if your on the tail end of the 2nd tri?

Aw our babies will arrive before we know it. I hope everyone still stays in touch on the board. I have grown to like many of you gals!!!!!

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
December 9th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
I've been exhausted the entire pregnancy so coming into 3rd tri isn't going to help
December 9th, 2011, 10:24 AM
MissLoki's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel great. I don't feel pregnant at all, except for baby moving around. No pain, no nothing. I think that's why I'm overdoing it a bit and need to take it slow.

Now I just need him to collaborate and keep on baking for a couple more weeks

December 9th, 2011, 10:24 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I feel great for the most part... My whole household was sick last week and it espeically took it out of me being nearly 7 months preggo!

I cant beleive we're almost near the end...I dont feel like I have been pregnant that long to be honest.

I hope we all stay in touch aswell once we turn into a playroom

December 9th, 2011, 10:36 AM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
We all better keep in touch! I'm going to need you all, being a first-timer and all

I'm feeling okay for a preggo lady. A bit tired but the pace of life lately has been frantic so it's no surprise I'm tired. I'm still not swelling or getting a sore back or anything so that's good.

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com
December 9th, 2011, 11:26 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm....I can't believe we're in third trimester first of all. It seems like this pregnancy is flying by. I still feel unprepared and am so anxious to start buying stuff. I think I'm going to go ahead and order my carseat/stroller frame thing when I get paid this weekend if it's still on sale (it's only $90 for the set right now on Target).

Umm...I'm feeling a little more optimistic about NOT going into preterm labor. I think the bedrest is really a good thing. I feel very relaxed all together, so of course, not super tired at the end of the day. I'm also getting a lot of work done.

Other than that, just excited to meet this little man.

We've settled on January 14th for the baby sprinkle too. Oh boy...so now I'm working to finish up my registries. I guess that's about it. LOL!

Oh yeah, and even though a lot of us are friends on FB, I also hope everyone moves to the playroom for March 2012, even if your babies come before then...ok????

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 9th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My back!!!!

December 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
With buying a home, preparing for Chris to deploy, the holidays, moving, and trying to start up my own business - I keep forgetting to even think about this pregnancy!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 9th, 2011, 12:56 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Poor Kelsey!!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 9th, 2011, 12:57 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still have 1 week until the 3rd trimester officially begins. But I hurt all the time. My boobs are hurting again. I'm still completely exhausted even getting plenty of rest and taking my iron pills and prenatals every day. My stomach has been hurting some lately, too. But my back is hurting less which is funny because I would think with my belly out as far as it is, that it would hurt more. I'm glad for the relief.
Babies will be here in 12 weeks or less!

December 9th, 2011, 01:36 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far I feel pretty good actually all things considered, I thought for sure I'd be in hell right now
I can't seem to sleep as long. I wake up at 8-9 every day [that gives me about 6 hours of sleep!] and cannot fall asleep.
Sinuses are killer, but I always get stuffed up when it's cold, it's WAY to dry out here for me. It seems worse this year being pregnant and all though
My doctor says exhaustion will probably kick in around 35 weeks. But I'm about to switch my whole daily work routine so I'm sure it'll be killer trying to readjust. I'm going from working nights to working mornings, so I'm sure it'll be a struggle for a little while.

But I'll take it all so long as this little girl stays put for at least 9 more weeks!

And I plan on sticking around in the playroom, might disappear for a little while til I get into a new routine with baby...but I'm sure a lot of us will

December 9th, 2011, 03:01 PM
TTC #2
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandy1108
I feel pretty good. I feel like I get tired more easily now and climbing the stairs just seems like a workout now. Ive been slacking on our walks I need to go walk on my MILs treadmill but I just cant seem to find the time or really want to to be honest....

December 9th, 2011, 04:32 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
I'm doing pretty well... More exhausted than usual though. Ribs and back are killing me and the occasional Braxton Hicks is making it all the more enjoyable

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥
December 9th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have another week yet but I've been pretty tired for awhile. Although my dd was sick all last week so we hardly slept. I'm pretty achy and I have bad heartburn. I cannot believe it's that time already! I'm so unprepared we have nothing except like crib, car seat and stroller for one. After the holidays we'll focus more on getting ready for him.
Nia what stroller/car seat frame areyou getting?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w.../ryderlee1.gif
December 9th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Super Mommy
I feel like I barely make it through the work day.....and everything aches.......my hips, my back, even my butt......but other than that....I feel great. I love getting kicked around, and I know I'll miss it when baby girl is born.....so I'm really just trying to enjoy the little bit of this pregnancy....it'll be over so quick.

December 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Super Mommy
I was just telling dh tonight that I feel like this pregnancy hit me full force this week. Hips, back, heartburn, baby in the ribs, and difficulty moving around all seemed to show up at the same time. But, no complaints here I am going to enjoy the few weeks left that I have this baby all to myself!

December 10th, 2011, 06:58 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Aw, Kelsey! I feel you, that was me for quite a while. Do you maybe need some more supportive shoes? That made a HUGE difference for me.

I'm feeling pretty darn good. Physically, I've managed to get rid of my aches and pains... I'm obviously pregnant and not feeling as fit or flexible as I used to, but I don't feel bad by any stretch either. I've gotten used to my new norm and life is good I'm a little anxious about things going wrong, since it was the third trimester that things went awry with Danny, but am cautiously optimistic!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 11th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
Overall I'm still feeling good - back pain has moved in. Getting in and out of the furniture is a chore - I need to do some maintenance on my feet but I just can't seem to reach them.....lol I may have to pony up and go get my first ever pedicure, because my toenails need cuttin' and my heals need some TLC. Hubby is sooooooooooooo not a foot person, so I can't get him to do it.

I think my cleaning bug has hit - so my hubby is really happy about that too....lol

I'm ready to meet my Princess!!
December 11th, 2011, 06:08 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hit the third trimester today! Things are definitely getting less comfortable. I feel like I need to be air lifted to get off the couch or change positions in bed. Walking from the back of the Walmart parking lot yesterday had me out of breath and a tight belly. I miss being physically fit.

I can't believe that this is the homestretch! I can't wait to meet my little boy. I am going to try and enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy, because most likely this is the last time I will be doing this.

December 11th, 2011, 05:54 PM
player1023's Avatar Veteran
Feeling pretty good mostly. Back has been hurting more and more and Braxton hixs contractions once in awhile but other than that pretty good. I am starting to get tired more often now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search