Weekend Check In

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2011, 07:01 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
What's going on this weekend? Any fun plans? Dish with me, ladies!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 10th, 2011, 07:33 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be rotating between my bed and the sofa, per doctors orders. FUN!

I have a few crochet gifts to finish, so that should keep me busy. What do I want to do? I want to clean up and vacuum my living room...I want to pick up Noelle's layaway....but I can't. So anyway...crochet and movies it is.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 10th, 2011, 09:28 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
still sick, but I made myself get on the computer for a bit today.

as soon as Belly goes to sleep I'm taking a shower then going back to bed.
December 10th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Super Mommy
Bed and sofa for me, too. But since its only 48 hours I expect it to fly by!
December 10th, 2011, 10:21 AM
yugot2h8's Avatar Veteran
I am sick but going to my sister's birthday party today...she is turning 16

thanks to claire1979 for my gorgeous siggy

December 10th, 2011, 10:22 AM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night we attended a Christmas Party at the Boys and Girls Club where we gave presents to children, did crafts with them, etc. It was a good time!

Today, I need to clean out my closet and send some stuff to a friend of mine who offers consignment services. I'm trying to recoup the cost of the DSLR camera we just got by selling some stuff that I no longer want/need. Mostly designer jeans and shoes.

Probably hanging out with some friends tonight. Church service tomorrow. A pretty low key weekend for us.

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long
December 10th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Super Mommy
I should be cleaning and finishing my christmas shopping, but dh left for Vegas today so I may just cuddle on the couch with the girls all weekend and do absolutely nothing.

December 10th, 2011, 01:10 PM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a pancake breakfast with Santa this am, the older two boys and DH had practice for the Christmas pageant, then we went and got our Christmas tree.

Tomorrow at church, the boys and DH will be in the Christmas pageant and then decorating the tree.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

December 10th, 2011, 02:42 PM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As of this morning I finished my Christmas shopping complete with gift bags and tissue paper. I also finally got my Christmas cards ordered. I'm so behind this year! Usually my cards go out at the beginning of December-ish.

I'm excited because as I type my dh is in the nursery painting! Woohoo! He sanded and painted the dresser and the buffet that I'm going to use as a changing table and now he's working on the walls. Won't be long now before I can hang curtains, put up the crib, and start decorating. =) It's getting real....
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
December 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM
mamaperry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Picked up a tree today and check out new KING size bed. yay hubby buying me one next week:O) Cleaning and cooking on Sunday. Also having the family over for dinner to deco the tree. Hubby is feeling sick from a cold so I'll be doing all the cleaning, NO FUN!

December 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today we cleaned and relaxed a bit. Tonight we are doing dinner with the inlaws for my MIL's birthday and then they will come back here for cake. (hence the cleaning. lol) Tomorrow will be church, finishing up my Christmas cards to get them out (stupid envelopes won't stick, so I need to get creative now.), grocery shopping, and hopefully some more relaxing. Maybe some online Christmas shopping.

Pretty low key weekend for us too.

December 10th, 2011, 03:54 PM
txranchmom's Avatar Country Momma to the Core
gave the hunters camp one last cleaning for the season this morning, as they pulled out this am. Stayed inside nice and warm for the rest of the day, since we are socked in with bad fog. Even got the DH to go feed for me, so I wouldn't have to huff and puff in the cold air (and he was trying to make up for his other remark, see my post). Tomarrow I hope is a relaxing, not have to get up and leave the house by 9 am thing. LOL we'll see, my mom has been wanting to shop since TG, and been complaining about not getting to go since I've been tied down with the hunters.
December 10th, 2011, 04:16 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My little brother is gonna be staying with us tonight, parents are apparently hitting the bars on Main street...and something is going on tomorrow that they're taking my brother too [can't even remember what it is]

So aside from that nothing! I don't even really need to clean since I've been stuck at home all week
Can't wait to go back to work on Tuesday or Wednesday...NEVER thought I'd say that.

December 10th, 2011, 04:43 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ha! Never thought I'd want to clean so bad. I swear I could get the whole house done...but nope. I've been good and only moved from my bed to the couch and back to my bed. My friend dropped by for a visit today, so I actually didn't crochet much, and then I got to paying bills and looking over finances and such.

So still had a productive day though.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I swear I felt the urge to clean more than normal when I wasn't supposed to be up and doing anything than at any other time of my life haha

December 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
DH and I went to grand island and finished our Xmas shopping!! We are finished. The only thing left is Xmas candy for the stockings!!!
December 10th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Veteran
I'm just glad to be back to work! 2 full shifts back at work so far and counting. Trying to get used to not spending all day sleeping again
December 10th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Beeker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had friends up for the day! It is so nice to be around our real friends, even for a short time.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!!
December 10th, 2011, 11:01 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
Today I had a 3D ultrasound done for the fun of it! Spent 7ish hours in the backseat of a car with my 2 younger brothers. Went shopping and got some new pjs as well as a pair of Dumbo Rats for my mom for christmas. Tomorrow I get to work a 8hr shift so its off to bed with me!

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search