DH woes, ugggg

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2011, 03:43 PM
txranchmom's Avatar Country Momma to the Core
I've been cleaning for the hunters we've had the last 2 weeks. I do it every year, it's our christmas money and isn't too bad. They are big babies, but easy to put up with. All has been going well, other than my asthma has been acting up, so I don't get as much done around the house as I usually do, add to that it's been wet the last week here to there is a LOT of mud tracked into the house. We were discussing the fact that I hit doublt digits today for the pg countdown, and that I'm having to force yself to now pig out as much all at once as I used to, cuase i can't breath for a few hours if I fill myself competly up, like my body tells me to (hey I love food, so I'm enjoying the eating, vs being the 96lb soaking wet, not able to gain an ounce self that I am non preggers). And out of the mouth of the DH comes, "when does the cleaning the nest start?" OMG, I came hot, LOL I've been TRYING to keep it clean and picked up, and I've already started going through lots of stuff, but I live with two mess balls too, I can work for an hour and 15 mins later with the two of them in a room, it looks like I didn't do anything. UGGGGGGG
Of course he tried to blow it off as a joke, and make a funny out of it, but this preggers momma wasn't buying it. MEN.
December 10th, 2011, 04:31 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Psh...tell him that doesn't come for awhile yet haha.

Yeah, it's impossible to keep a house clean when you live with messy people. Let alone having other people staying there as well. I swear I've picked up all the messes and done some more thorough cleaning every single day this week...and I wake up the next day and it's messy again!
I have no idea how this happens...

December 10th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I don't either. Case in point. HAD my living room picked up, except for two boxes that the christmas stuff was in (tree and decs). Came in here to sit down for 30 minutes while supper is heating up, and got up to refill my water bottle, look in there and Dh is sprawled out on the floor (he's been having back issues from a hurt back), with about 3 blankets all around him, DS has about a gazillion toys and legos ALL over the living room. And about 5 pillows WITHOUT the cases all over, and cases thrown about. Dh didn't know he was doing it??????? UGGGGGG Here goes an our or more to get DS to pick it all up, and if I don't stay on him, DH won't. UGGGGGGGGGGGGG
December 10th, 2011, 05:44 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's an interesting phenomenon we will likely never understand.

I keep making jokes that soon I'll have two toddlers to look after, implying DF acts like a toddler. Yeahhh I'm joking about it now, but not for long because it's true.

December 10th, 2011, 05:54 PM
lol I already do that with DH and DS, I say I have two kids instead of one, now I'll have 3 instead of 2, he he
December 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Momma to 2 and one angel
Legos are the enemy lol So are hot wheels.

I know how you feel Dh keeps asking when Im gonna nest I give him the evil eye and ask him when is he gonna nest he just looks a tme confused lol ehhh

Its been worse around here since Dh is now on a 7 day a week scedule for work I am here with the boys all the time there are nights he comes home I am just shakeing cause they have driven me nuts all day. I can clean a room and turn around go to the bathroom and come out and i have toys all over the liveing room in the kitchen and their room is a mess. How do they do it in a matter of 2 minutes? Eventually I give up around 8 pm.

I still havnt gotten my tree up and I dont care at this point lol I get ready to do it and my kids set out on a seek and destroy mission lol

December 10th, 2011, 07:50 PM
lol MIne didn't go up till night before last, and that was the putting the tree together, then last night we decorated. Partly becuase I was having breathing issues with my Asthma, and I was spent by the time we all got in the house (and I couldn't talk Dh into going and getting the boxes out of the storage room for me) and partly or mainly becuase every time I got ready to and got the living room cleaned up, the living room was a HUGE mess again before we could get out there. And I'm anal I hate to drag more stuff out when it's already a wreck. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search