yuck - OT

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2011, 10:36 AM
yugot2h8's Avatar Veteran
My boyfriend has a disgusting habit of just pulling off his fingernails/toenails instead of clipping them like most people would do. And I just found one next to me on the couch! Yuck yuck yuck.

I think I'm going to put it in a small box and give it to him as a "gift" when he wakes up.

thanks to claire1979 for my gorgeous siggy

December 12th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Pregnant with #2
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandy1108
Seriously?! I have found the same thing before from my DH....and he knows I hate that!

December 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Chelbell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg my DH is th worst at that. He is constantly picking his toenails off to the point where they bleed. It totally grosses me out!
Chelsey, mom to Jaxon(3), Zachary(1), and expecting #3 11/11/13

December 12th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Atleast it was ur dh's lol I found some from the leach that lives with us. I literally was heaving so nasty. I don't do nail clippings, not even my own.....I file my nails hahaha
December 12th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Super Mommy
Add my husband to the list. What is it with men and nails?

December 12th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ummm, add ME to the list! I pick....I admit it! LOL!

But I've got a better one for you....Colin dropped something behind the couch a few months ago and I went back there to get it, well apparently MY husband figured that was a good place for his fingernails. Ugh. I thought I was gonna puke and I raised total hell and it has never happened since! LOL. Ugh!

December 12th, 2011, 07:10 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I do this too. Me and DF have a bad habit of chewing and picking our nails.

Jennifer-
Now that is just disgusting, I'd rather they get thrown on the floor or something so I will at least vacuum them up on a regular basis...

December 12th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol My husband waits until his nails are insanely long before he'll even bother with them and then he stands over the vanity in the bathroom and clips them and either leaves them there or sweeps them off into the flippin floor! I don't know how many times I've walked in there barefoot and walked on them .. iiiccckkk

December 13th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
I chew and pick as well

my hubby is very clean about cutting his nails--he gets his little office trash can and sits over top of it and cuts his nails.
December 13th, 2011, 01:19 PM
kdrew88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This reminds me of a pet peeve of mine. I hate it when people clip their fingernails at work. I really do not want to hear you clipping your nails in your cubicle while I am trying to work. That is a personal grooming activity and should be done at home!

First Time Mommy to Tatum Elaine born March 10th, 2012. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search