Full on rant!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG! i work with some a-holes! This one person complains about EVERYTHING. So much i will list some of them that happend ONLY today lol.

1. My other coworker is planning her honeymoon and this ahole says "WHY ARE YOU SPENDING THAT MUCH". (It wasn't that much for 7 day all inclusive resort in my opinion) well #1 you are not paying for it and #2 who says that!, dont count other ppls money. My Pet Peeve

2. The founder of our company died from non hodgkin's lymphoma two years ago and his bday is today so the company bought us free lunch. This ahole says "Such and such place is better" in regards to the pasta. OMG are you seriousl?! its free lunch!!!!!. You ungrateful little ***

3. I guess another couple invited her and her hubby (yes she is married) to dinner at an $$ restaurant and i hear her complaining about that. Um...then don't go or suggest something else.

4.Complains everything about the company. Ok i get we dislikes things about work but here is the kicker, she left a year ago due to her not feeling she was being paid appropriately. They gave her more money, she still left after being here 10 yrs...only to BEG to come back after the place she left for FIRED HER!. An executive even said "she left us high and dry" and someone told her he said it and she still came back. She was on unemployement and ppl said if your so unhappy find something else OUTSIDE this industry. Nope. Rather come back and complain. Then dont keep complaining when you BEGGED TO RETURN!!!!!

These may not seem that bad but when you hear her all **** day talking about how every person she comes in contact with is annoying or an idiot then everything else gets annoying to you.

Ok im done lol

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
December 13th, 2011, 11:38 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
take deep breaths and stay away from this woman before preggo rage takes over

December 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trannyfromtheuk View Post
take deep breaths and stay away from this woman before preggo rage takes over
LOL i am trying not to but her comments are driving me up a wall

December 13th, 2011, 11:44 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL!!! I'm sorry. This is just funny to me. I can only imagine your annoyance. I hate people that complain constantly...or stay in other people's business.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 13th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2noelle View Post
LOL!!! I'm sorry. This is just funny to me. I can only imagine your annoyance. I hate people that complain constantly...or stay in other people's business.
I had to walk away for a minute LOL

December 13th, 2011, 11:46 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Ohhh.. she's sounds just like my older brother and the job he had on and off for 4 years. I so feel your pain.
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
December 13th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Its a problem when you never have anything POSITIVE to say lol

December 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I learned to just ignore people like that. Most of the time they are just looking for a reaction. It doesn't do any good to give it to them.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

December 13th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Momma to 2 and one angel
ehhh I know a few people like that...... sorry you have to work with one of them.

December 13th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya! I worked with a woman who did the least in the office yet complained the most. It baffled and annoyed the crap out of me. Luckily senior management eventually noticed and she got her walking papers.

A greasy wheel might get the most attention-but they're also the first to be replaced! She should chill out before her bosses get sick of it and replace her. In this economy she'd be wise to knock it off before she does get herself fired but from the sounds of it that might not be a bad thing for everyone that's gotta be subjected to her incessant whining. Take deep breaths and try not to strangle her but if you do just hide the body well. JK
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

December 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM

December 13th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Haha I would have asked if she needed a waaaaahhhhmbulance lol

Sorry you have to deal with that!!
December 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would want to strangle her on a normal basis much less pregnant. ARGH! We have a few like that where I work, and they really suck the enjoyment out of things at times. Sorry you have to deal with that!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemykiddos! View Post
Haha I would have asked if she needed a waaaaahhhhmbulance lol

Sorry you have to deal with that!!

hahahahaha..............yes, send the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhmbulance!!!

December 13th, 2011, 06:01 PM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thea Maria G View Post
OMG! i work with some a-holes! This one person complains about EVERYTHING. So much i will list some of them that happend ONLY today lol.

1. My other coworker is planning her honeymoon and this ahole says "WHY ARE YOU SPENDING THAT MUCH". (It wasn't that much for 7 day all inclusive resort in my opinion) well #1 you are not paying for it and #2 who says that!, dont count other ppls money. My Pet Peeve

2. The founder of our company died from non hodgkin's lymphoma two years ago and his bday is today so the company bought us free lunch. This ahole says "Such and such place is better" in regards to the pasta. OMG are you seriousl?! its free lunch!!!!!. You ungrateful little ***

3. I guess another couple invited her and her hubby (yes she is married) to dinner at an $$ restaurant and i hear her complaining about that. Um...then don't go or suggest something else.

4.Complains everything about the company. Ok i get we dislikes things about work but here is the kicker, she left a year ago due to her not feeling she was being paid appropriately. They gave her more money, she still left after being here 10 yrs...only to BEG to come back after the place she left for FIRED HER!. An executive even said "she left us high and dry" and someone told her he said it and she still came back. She was on unemployement and ppl said if your so unhappy find something else OUTSIDE this industry. Nope. Rather come back and complain. Then dont keep complaining when you BEGGED TO RETURN!!!!!

These may not seem that bad but when you hear her all **** day talking about how every person she comes in contact with is annoying or an idiot then everything else gets annoying to you.

Ok im done lol

I work with so many people like this, it's ridiculous. Esp in regards to #2. We get pizza at least once a month and a bunch of people complain about the company we get it from. HELLO IT'S FREE!!!! The company DOES NOT have to get us anything!!

We had someone pull the same thing as this person did in #4 and yupp, they STILL complain they don't make enough. Ugh.

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

December 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah this would drive me nuts and make me flip out on said person not pregnant. It's one thing to have a bad day and just be in a complaining mood, but every single day? She just sounds like an ungrateful little brat...I would have never hired her back after she left.

December 14th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Veteran
I work with alot of youngins so their complaints make me want to spank them!

* I feel so horrible, I got totally waisted! Did I throw up in that guy's bushes?

* I am so sore, I never should have jumped off that roof at the party.

* I lost my ID I can't get into that club! YAY for fake ID's!

* I can't afford that <insert expensive item> with paying rent.. guess I won't pay rent!

thank god for headsets.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search