Induction set!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I saw my MFM yesterday and my OB today and they decided that on February 7th we'll do the amnio. If my cervix isn't ripened far enough along yet they'll admit me that night and prep my cervix. If it is, I'll come in on the 8th of February and start the induction. If the baby is still breech they'll manually turn him closer to the date.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Super Mommy
wow!!! it'll be here before you know it!!

December 13th, 2011, 06:15 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow!!!!! I'm hoping to make it that far.

I hope the baby turns for you though...I heard those manual things hurt.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 13th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Wow Beth that's just around the corner!! Do they have a backup if the amino says baby isn't quite ready? How exciting!!
December 13th, 2011, 06:55 PM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
Yeah, I've heard manually turning is exteremely painful so hopefully he turns for ya!

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

December 13th, 2011, 07:52 PM
brandywk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many weeks will you be for the amnio? I may have one at 37weeks, but I sure hope not! My last amni was horrible! Just as they were inserting the needle I had a contraction and he lost the fluid pocket. He fished around with that needle for about 5 min, it was so painful! And then I went into labor anyways My OB told me this time I would still to have an amnio if my c/section is schedualed anytime before 39weeks! Can you believe that I think If I could hold out until the 38 week mark I could go w/o the amnio!
Back to you.. hehe. Will you be getting the steriod shots if not developed yet? Or just waiting another week?

6lbs 15oz 17.5 inches

Sister to Christian, Madelyn & Samuel

December 14th, 2011, 05:15 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Wow - so soon! That' sexciting!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 14th, 2011, 07:06 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
GAH! I am so terrified about the amnio, so flipping terrified, no horror stories please! I've already asked both doctors if there is a way to do it wihtout a needle, lol

They suspect, because I always go early, that the baby will be ready but if not they'll wait a few days and we'll try again. I won't be able to deliver with my OB if that happens, but it's whats best for the baby. They are really nervous about me delivering on my own because of the past few deliveries, so I'm not sure what the game plan will be. They can't set my induction in stone until a week prior, but the amnio is set in stone.

I'll be 36 weeks 3 days at that point. My doctor leaves the very next day for a vacation to Hawaii (lucky guy!).

I'm going to start EPO soon to make sure my cervix is favorable. I normally start around 28 weeks and increase/insert vaginally closer to delivery.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 14th, 2011, 10:27 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow that is right around the corner!! Hope all goes well when the time comes! :hugs:

December 14th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, so soon! Hope everything is ready to go at that point!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w.../ryderlee1.gif
December 14th, 2011, 03:55 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That'll be here so soon! I hope baby turns for you.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search