Aubrey's Birth Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By justjaQ
  • 1 Post By daneeleigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 04:16 PM
AddysMom24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AddysMom24
Aubrey's Birth Story

While it is still fresh on my memory I better type up the birth story for Aubrey.

Sunday, January 29th I spent the day at the mall with my mom, sister, and Addison. We literally walked for five hours. I was so determined that this little girl was gonna come out soon. After that we went to my Meme's and then to dinner. While we were at dinner I started feeling crampy but figured it was just soreness from walking. When I got home I decided to relax in a bath before bed.

Around 2 am I was woken by some contractions. They were the good ones that start in the back and wrap to the front. I laid there in bed for about 30 minutes before deciding they were the real deal and woke Matt So he could shower and call my mom. As soon as i got out of bed the contractions went from 8 minutes apart to every 3-4 minutes.

We arrived at the hospital around 4am and had to be monitored in triage. Upon arrival I was 3 cm and after an hour I was 5 cm so we obviously were in labor and they were going to keep us.

We got up to our room and the contractions started to get more intense so I told them to bring on the epidural. It felt like it took them forever to do it because there were three other women ahead of me. Around 7 am the epidural was in and I was feeling great. The nurse wanted to wait and check me but I was feeling some pressure so she checked and I was 7 cm.

I spent the next few hours resting and hanging with the family that came to the hospital. Around 9:30 Aubrey had a dip in her heart rate so the nurse came in and wanted to check me because sometimes the heart rate dips when the water breaks but mine hadn't yet. When she went to check me my water did break and I was at 9 cm. so the nurse started to get ready and called the doctor. Not sure of the exact time I started pushing but I pushed 3 times and she was born.

The labor was very much like Addison's. I know I make most women sick but both labors were very easy to me and quick.

Aubrey Leigh Zaragoza
Born 9:59 am
7 lb 11 oz, 18.5 inches long

We are absolutely in love with this little girl and her big sister is beyond thrilled she is here and already loves her so much.

my siggy was made by *Kiliki*

February 8th, 2012, 10:27 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
congratulations, hon! i'm glad it was so easy.
AddysMom24 likes this.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

February 9th, 2012, 11:29 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a nice easy experience. Congrats!
AddysMom24 likes this.
February 11th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yay for quick and easy births

I am glad i only had to push 2 times I cant imagine having to push for hours

awww great birth story!

cant wait to see pics!

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
February 11th, 2012, 01:59 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow sounds like a fast and reasonably easy birth well done!

February 12th, 2012, 05:10 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Sounds awesome, congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search