April Gabrielle Birth Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Thea Maria G

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The story was at 12am on 3/3 i had contractions which i thought i was constipated & had bad cramps. I was trying to go to the bathroom but i gave up after 15 min of sitting there and was going "How this cramping hurts". I went to lay down and told DH to get my Heating pad well they were contractions!! We timed them to 6-7 min apart so DH goes "put on clothes we are heading to L&D. I called my medical group and dr on call asked me questions and said ok he is waiting for me. Soon as we got their..my water broke in the bed and then they admitted me after hooking me up to NST. Contractions hurt like nothing i expected!. The epidural i had problems with, the needles weren't long enough so i got poked 13 times holding on to my nurse and doula & crying like crazy. Finally they take a break and DH seems me crying and feels bad. They gave me...dermetol ? I think it was...to take the edge off and then tried again SUCCESS! Also i was able to give myself doses by pressing a button as well. lol. No one told me u feel pressure in your butt while she is moving down then they gave me another dose of the meds for that...oh yea epi had me throwing up 3 diff times when they laid my bed alllll the way back...such fun that was.. I went from 3 cm to 5cm to hey you can push now! started pushing at 10am. 10:42 she was here! I had a fever and was shaking so they want to make sure she is ok and she is in NICU but she came home with us 3/3/12, 10:42am. 7lbs, 6oz and 19 inches long with big feet LOL. Perfectly Healthy
JesSsica likes this.

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
March 12th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! When did you get to go home? She's just beautiful!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w.../ryderlee1.gif
March 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!! she is beautiful!

March 30th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Thea, she's beautiful!! Btw, I had the same rotten luck with the epi, stabbed multiple times until he finally got it right. It was awful. Well we got our beatiful babies out of it so it was worth it but still, I wanted to choke the anesthesiologist!
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search