Update

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
I've been semi MIA from the forums lately, things have been crazy around here! So for those not on the FB group.....,

So some of you know from FB and from the few replies I've been able to make that I have to have a hysterectomy Tuesday of next week. My uterus at 5 weeks and 2 days PP was/is still 3X the size it should be and I'm still heavily bleeding like as if it was just a couple days PP. I also have an infection in my uterus. So on the 24th it comes out.

As for Beauden, he had his sleep study last week, he passed with flying colors. He was officially taken off the o2 last week!! Super excited! He is doing great but has pretty bad reflux. He is on Zantac and so am I to try and help but it doesn't seem to be doing much. He is getting super big though! He doesn't fit in his 0-3 size sleepers anymore time to go shopping!
April 16th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad he is growing! Sorry about the surgery, but it sounds like you need it. I hope it goes smoothly and you recover quickly!
April 16th, 2012, 03:15 PM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear your little man is doing well!

Wow! Sorry to hear about the surgery! i hope it goes well and you are up and running again soon!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

April 16th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am on FB group and I had no idea! Good Luck!

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

April 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope the surgery goes well and you recover quickly. As for the reflux, not sure if you've tried this - but with my son we found that he slept better in his swing or bouncer especially after eating. When he slept in his bed we rolled up receiving blankets and put them under his mattress so he slept on a bit of an incline.

Hope everything goes well next Tuesday, keep us posted and although having surgery sucks, hopefully it will bring an end to the pain you've been enduring because of your uterus.
Johnny age 4 born October 8, 2008
SHANE IS HERE!! Born March 1, 2012

Breastfeeding for 8 months now!!

April 17th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck next week! I hope your hubby steps up and helps you out....not to scare you, but I've heard that's not a fun surgery to recover from! I'll be thinking and praying for you!

April 17th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you recover quickly!

April 17th, 2012, 02:35 PM
brandywk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you ok with the decision to do the surgery? Were you planning on being done w/ babies?? How long do you have to be in the hospital? Can you keep baby with you? You poor thing!

6lbs 15oz 17.5 inches

Sister to Christian, Madelyn & Samuel

April 17th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
We were already done but im still struggling with it. I guess deciding to be done and being forced to be done feels a lot different.

As far as recovery I've heard it's a hard recovery as well. In preparation we have moved our bedroom downstairs so I don't have to go up the 20 steps to go to the bedroom.

I'm not sure if I can have Beau in the room with me. I really hope so. DH claims he can take care of him but he never hears beau cry at night and isn't doing so great on the helping factor as it is presurgery. I'm having daily anxiety attacks because I'm afraid I'm going to come home to a dead baby cuz he won't notice he spit up in his sleep or something.

I really wish I had more confidence in DH but his ONLY concerns with me having to have surgery is that he won't get laid for an even longer period of time. No joke. He said "so im not ******* get laid for another couple of months cuz of this surgery!!!" in front of the surgeon. I was so embarrassed.
April 20th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Valerie.'s Avatar Loving life as a mom
Happy to hear Beauden is doing so well ! Sorry to hear about the surgery, hoping that you'll have a speedy and easy recovery.

And I'm really sorry that your husband is not being more supportive with all of this; sometimes they do seem to think with the wrong head

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search