Update w/Pics :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2012, 03:18 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
Sorry I seem to be away more often that here. For the past few weeks me and Jonathan have been passing some sickness between us. Poor guy had a temp of 99.4 for a good two weeks straight. Doctor just told us he was sick and to give him tylenol to help him sleep. But once he started getting better, I would come down with a fever of 101. It went back and forth for a while. Happy to say we are both feeling better today! Though he is having gas issues, thinking he may be a colicky baby. Trying Momma's Bliss Gripe Water, which so far has seemed to help him, especially at night!!

Last night got to hear his first giggle! Though he was sleeping, it was still awesome to hear! Can't wait till he's laughing while awake He's also gotten so big! Already fitting into 3month outfits and once we finish off the last of the size 1 diapers, we are moving onto size 2!

We stopped breastfeeding because my nipples were too cracked and sore that it brought me to tears
every time he latched. So now I'm pumping every 4-6hrs instead. I get about 8-10oz per pump session, so I dont think he's going to go hungry anytime soon when he eats about 5oz per feeding.

My son the pimp! lol His bling bling was his daddy's necklace. <3
(outfit was crocheted by a blind elderly woman! Not my choice of style on a boy, but still amazing work!)

Looks just like his daddy with the blue eyes! Also has red hair, but hard to see in this pic

Smiles for mommy!!!

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥
April 21st, 2012, 03:39 PM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
I was just thinking about you today! Glad to hear you're doing good! For the tummy issues you may want to look into infant probiotics. It has worked wonders for the gassy and fussiness. It makes the baby regular (kinda like activia for adults).
April 21st, 2012, 03:45 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
I may have to look into that! He also gets really fussy and acts like he's in pain before having a BM. Only thing that seems to help that is just laying him on his back so he can just lay out flat!

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥
April 21st, 2012, 03:53 PM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
sounds like what we went through. Christopher would scream in agony with gas and poop. Now its a little grunt. You can find them at healthfood stores and actually I believe Walgreens sells them too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search