Memories

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy2noelle
  • 1 Post By yugot2h8
  • 1 Post By KASHWORTH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2012, 05:58 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Along with sending them in for her boys, let's share our favorite memories of Jenn together... Big things, little things, anything to celebrate her life and the impact she had on us.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
May 14th, 2012, 07:37 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She was always so friendly and had a great sense of humor. I mean, we were joking around with her up until the point she went into critical care.

It just doesn't seem real that she could really be gone.

May 14th, 2012, 07:56 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jenn was one of my favorite people on the board. It may seem trivial and insignificant but her and I were always talking about The Hunger Games and The Vampire Diaries together. I know that any time I watch the movies/show or read the books, I will be thinking of her.
She was such an amazing mom and even though I never met her IRL, she made an impact on me. I'm absolutely heartbroken for her husband and boys.

May 14th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Super Mommy
My favorite memory of Jenn was the day before our babies were born when she and I had the whole group betting on our race to see who would deliver first. She even teased me afterward that she beat me even though I went into labor first.

She was such a sweet, wonderful person.

May 14th, 2012, 08:47 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will always remember her sense of humor. She lightened everything up.

And even though we all know D is a butt, she still wanted to give me hope that things could work out, and no matter what, I will remember that. She was just so positive.
Thea Maria G likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

May 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She was such a loving and caring person! As a mom of all boys, we always chatted about wanting to have that little girl. Until the day Caleb was born , she would not believe he was a boy!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

May 14th, 2012, 09:23 AM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
Jenn was just so funny. She was always one of the first to reply to posts, usually with something positive or encouraging. I thought it was hilarious that she and Megan were "competing" to have their babies first (the last two on the DDC who were pregnant).

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com
May 14th, 2012, 11:13 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
I loved going to chat with her when I could make it on Tuesdays. She just kept it moving and seemed to be able to hold so many different conversations with all of us at once. Those chats seemed to bring those of us who made it to them seem closer, and I know it'll be really off not having her come in to them anymore.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
May 14th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Her and I became close over food. Silly unless you are two very pregnant women. She made almost every sandwich I posted on FB just to try it. She would rub it in my face when she got a banana peanut butter shake and I didn't. We talked food a lot! We also shared our love of the hunger games!! And how excited we both were to go see it in theater! she always had some funny quirky thing to say I adored her sense o humor!!
May 14th, 2012, 02:50 PM
yugot2h8's Avatar Veteran
Tuesday chats will now have a lot less personality... Such a hilarious lady!
Thea Maria G likes this.

thanks to claire1979 for my gorgeous siggy

May 14th, 2012, 08:43 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember how bummed I was when I thought I was having a girl but found out it was a boy. She was one of the people that made me feel better about having another boy. She was also disappointed that she wasn't having a girl. It's the small things that I remember about her. She seemed to try to make everyone feel better about their situation with her positive words. She was a very nice person!

May 15th, 2012, 07:14 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every Tuesday when she used to put reminders on here about the chat time she would always add what time that was in Arizona, because I couldn't figure it out! Lol. I made it to most of the chats and so did she... They just won't be the same now.
mommy2noelle likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
May 17th, 2012, 11:43 AM
pixiedust012404's Avatar Lovin my baby girl
I will always remember that 1) she loved those boys so much 2.) she was hilarious and 3.) The thing she loved most besides her boys & husband was Damon Salvatore

One thing that keeps reminding me of her is a day or so before she went into the hospital she posted on facebook "how do babies just know when your about to eat?"........everytime Katelynn freaks out when i'm about to eat i'm automatically reminded of her.

thank you jaidynsmum for my siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search