Little Baby Bee Hayden Asher's Arrival

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Annika*VHKC*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Annika*VHKC*'s Avatar PiNk & bLue x3
Hayden Asher
May 28th 2012
11:22am
5 lbs 13oz, 19.5 inches at 38w0d

I woke up Sunday (May 27th) morning with what felt like 2 actual contractions (worse than BH) and then started having them consistently and regular every 15-20min... They were completely tolerable... Leading up to this day I had random but more BH and the few days before BH that felt more like period cramping...
Sunday morning I continued the morning by going with hubby and Victoria to her gymnastics. Instead of doing it with them I watched since I was timing my contractions... By lunch I took a nap while Victoria napped and I actually had no contractions so at this point I didn't think this would happen but my body is or was doing something...
After 2hrs of nothing I started having these same contraction regularly at 10-15min apart
By supper time they moved to 8-12min and were moving towards my back and intensifying... So I called my mom (since she'd be coming over to be with Victoria) to tell her something was up but I'm not sure if this is the real deal...
At around 9pm they were 7-10min apart and going to my back...so I called L&D to ask them what to do since with Victoria I was never in this stage of labor... I knew for sure I was in labor because my water broke..
They told me I can come in and get checked, would only keep me if I'm at least 2-3cm dilated and continuously contracting! But there could be a chance I'd be sent home.

That's why I hesitated I didn't wanna have to be sent home.. Anyways I decided to go with my gut since the contractions did get closer and are regular and intensified...

I called my mom just after 10pm to come over...
By the time she got here and gave her a bit of guidance of where some things were.. We headed to the hospital.

Got there just after midnight! The entire car ride my contraction were in my back at in apart!
They checked me at 1am and was shocked and disappointed I was only 1cm... The contractions were at this point very strong and 3-5min apart. They said they thought I would be staying because my contractions are painful and consistent bit will wait and recheck for progression in 2hrs..
At 2am they gave me a shot of morphine for the pain... My back was killing me even between all these contractions!
At 3am recheck I was relieved to know I'd be admitted with contractions still intense 3-5min apart and 4-5cm dilated!!!
3:40am I got my epidural... At first my right pubis wasn't too frozen so after breaking my water at 4:30 and being 7cm dilated the contraction were hurting there.. I received a doboff and that helped!
At 8am I was 9.5cm almost 10 and +1 station...
9am I pushed for 10min just to see if baby would drop more..
By just after 10 I started pushing... I pushed again like I did with Victoria for awhile...
At 11:22am Hayden Asher Lee made his sweet appearance into this world. They put the baby immediately on me while DH cut the cord... Then they took him to clean him and gave him quickly back to me.. I didn't cry so much but was okay... Already a calm little munchkin just like DD. In the end I was lucky with no tearing, stitches or episiotomy... I feel I had a quick recovery! So happy and blessed to have this new addition to my wonderful family! Xoxox

Here are links to pics:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
MoMMy 2 DD#1: Victoria Sera (December 11th, 2010), DS#1: Hayden Asher (May 28th, 2012), DS#2 Kingston Brennan (October 30th, 2013) & DS#3: Cristian Skyler (March 22nd, 2015)

Last edited by Annika*VHKC*; May 31st, 2012 at 08:55 AM.
May 31st, 2012, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great story! It seemed like it was a long night for you, yet it also seemed to go so fast! The delivery part anyway!

May 31st, 2012, 08:16 AM
Jasmine.'s Avatar Mommy to Kay & Kennedy!
Great story! Congrats on your little boy!

May 31st, 2012, 08:20 AM
Veteran
great story and congratulations I bet he's just adorable when was your actualy due date?
May 31st, 2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lia80 View Post
great story and congratulations I bet he's just adorable when was your actualy due date?
June 11th I'll add a pic link to my story I'm also waiting for a new siggy
MoMMy 2 DD#1: Victoria Sera (December 11th, 2010), DS#1: Hayden Asher (May 28th, 2012), DS#2 Kingston Brennan (October 30th, 2013) & DS#3: Cristian Skyler (March 22nd, 2015)

May 31st, 2012, 11:43 AM
Veteran
that's what I thought same day as my I hope Im just as lucky to go soon on my own
May 31st, 2012, 11:47 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
doboff? What's that?

Yay for Terra's birthday buddy

June 1st, 2012, 08:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was thinking the same thing, what is a doboff?

Great story! Congrats on a beautiful baby boy

June 1st, 2012, 07:55 PM
Super Mommy
Congrats on your baby boy!
June 4th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post
doboff? What's that?

Yay for Terra's birthday buddy
Yay birthday buddies!!!

A dobofof is an extra dose of Meds...

June 4th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Just doing a little stalking of the June DDC, and I came across this! Congratulations, dear. Hayden is absolutely adorable.

June 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post
Just doing a little stalking of the June DDC, and I came across this! Congratulations, dear. Hayden is absolutely adorable.
Thanks Adrienne!!! I've been stalking that growing belly of yours!!! And your having a boy too! Yays!

June 8th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Mommy-to-2's Avatar Veteran
great story! congrats!!

June 9th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Congratulations sweetie, Hayden is adorable!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search