Who all is still breast-feeding??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2012, 06:26 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are still ebf here too!!! I'm so proud too, I bf my other two but supplemented with formula I was determined this time to ebf! So far so good! I have trouble pumping tho, only time I can get anything much pumped is if I havent nursed for a while which is hard paislee nurses alot ..I have manual medela pump, anyone have any tips for me.. paislee has never been away from me and id like to have some me time every now and then ....even Aa trip to the store alone would be great Hebe

As far as my weight goes ive got bout 2 more pds to lose until I hit my prepreg weight! With my other 2 igained a lot more weight and took much longer for me to lose my weight! I really think the. Bf'ing is helping my weight come off becuz I haven't been able to start exercising again yet.

July 12th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Chelbell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still bf'ing here every weekend I have DH give him a bottle of pumped milk, but that's it. I'm proud bc I had such a hard time with ds1. I haven't had any problems with weight, but I'm always hungry. I have to get up in the middle of the night for a bowl of cereal!
Chelsey, mom to Jaxon(3), Zachary(1), and expecting #3 11/11/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search