Chase Jeffrey !! <3 38weeks 6days

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By mommyTTC3
  • 1 Post By Special_K

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
Chase was born on July 8th ! I woke up at 7am having what felt like gas pains but were coming in a pattern . I knew something was going on because I remember this from when I went into labor with my 10 yr old . I got up and messed around the house and watched some TV just kindda seeing if it was going to turn into something more . Around 10:30 am I told DH something felt off and that I kindda thought this was it .He had a few things to do that morning so he got ready and left . By 11:30 I was actually having contractions and was able to time them they were coming about 4mins apart and only lasting about 30 to 40 secs. So I ran to the grocery store and had to run and pay our phone bill . I got home and it was now noon and I knew for sure I was in labor so I called DH and told him to get home and take a shower we were going to have to go in , By 1 pm the contractions were 2 to 3 mins apart and lasting about 1min to 1.5 mins. We called my MIL to come and grab the kids and headed to the hospital around 1:30pm . . On the way to the hospital I was in the back of the van having super stong contractions along with bad back labor . Everytime I would get a contraction I was moaning and breathing super hard Dh was freaked we wouldnt make it . We live about 40mins from the hospital we got there around 2:15 on the way up to the L&D floor I had 3 contractions they were coming super strong and fast . I got checked into a room and checked and I was 7cm dialated and 90% effaced with a buldging water bag . The dr broke my water around 2 :30 and contractions got way stronger at 3:05pm I was fully dialated and ready to push . I pushed through 3 contractions and at 3:11pm Chase was born . He weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 20 in long . I did not have to have any stiches and have really had no pain down there at all . My labor with him was the hardest out of all my kids but the delivery was the easiest (if that makes any sence) my recovery has been so easy it is unreal . I have been blessed with a very easy baby and we are so IN LOVE with him. I feel very content and complete in my life right now .

Thanks for reading !!!!!!
therevslady, laloda and Starr33 like this.

Last edited by mommyTTC3; July 13th, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
July 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Special_K's Avatar Veteran
Congrats to you and your family! He's a lil cutie
mommyTTC3 likes this.

July 13th, 2012, 10:59 PM
skyj03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!!

July 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Lurking from August....congrats xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic