Half a year later....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2012, 12:11 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
And how are you feeling about your post-baby body?
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
September 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
MissLoki's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm one of the lucky ones. Within a week postpartum I was back in my pre-preg clothes (I think I weigh less now than before my pregnancy based on how my clothes fit). No stretchmarks, no nothing. The only things that changed is bigger boobs (awesome when you consider I was a small A before) and somehow freckles everywhere on my belly and breasts (they appeared during pregnancy).

September 22nd, 2012, 02:37 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I weigh less now than when I got pg, about 25lbs less. I am actually only 13 lbs away from what I weighed before I got pg with #1!!!
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
September 22nd, 2012, 08:57 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still have 35 pounds to lose to get to my pre preg weight. My boobs are a cup size bigger but that could be from the excess weight. I just recently started walking and exercising more. I have lost 43 pounds since having Mason so cutting my portions after having him is definitely helping. Now if I can find time to exercise 6 data a week I'll be back to my pre preg size by his first birthday.

September 24th, 2012, 08:06 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I'm fine with it. I have another 20lb to lose to my goal weight (10lb to pre-preg), and my boobs are obnoxiously large (keeping me from wearing some shirts), but I'm happy with where I am. I know the rest will come with a bit more time.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
September 24th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Thea Maria G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This says it all

31yr old Working Mama, MBA Graduate, Married Proud Mama of April Gabrielle E.
September 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I actually weigh quite a bit less than before I got pregnant with Haevyn but I still want to lose quite a bit more to get to where my "healthy and happy" weight is.

I really am having a hard time figuring out just HOW my hips widened again after my third baby. I don't think they did after number 2 and Haevyn was loads smaller lol but sure enough, they did. So I've lost 46lbs since having Haevyn, I only gained like 23lbs total with her pregnancy and I'm only down ONE pant size. grr! My boobs are also ridiculously large and while my husband finds this to be a fantastic plus, I'm not jumping on that bandwagon of agreeing just yet lol

September 30th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am under my pre preggo weight now and I was happy with my pre preggo weight, that was my goal. So now my goal is just to maintain this weight. I could lose 5 more pound and still be happy but no more. What I really want to do is work on toning my stomach and arms. When I'm done breast feeding I want a boob lift! But it would be after our 2nd kid cause we want 2.

October 25th, 2012, 05:32 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I have 20lbs to loose to get to pre-preggo weight. I've lost 22lb currently. Once I get to pre preggo weight I have a further 63lb to loose.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search