I miss you girls!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2012, 07:34 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I just wanted to say hello! Havent been on here in ages! I babysit full time on top of taking care of my own kids, course only one of mine goes to school! So its pretty crazi here and rarely do I have time to get on here.. But I do try to get on here time to time and catch up a lil!
Hows everyones LO doing? Paislee is just growing way to fast for my liking, but shes happy and healthy as can be. Im am still ebf here which Im proud of but shew she will not take a bottle or sippy for nothin.. so no break for me.. She is very attached to me and thinks she needs mamas full attention so its gets a lil tiresome sometimes.. but I know how fast they grow out of that sweet baby stage and Im enjoying every minute of her cuteness! I will be starting to babysit a newborn in Nov he'll be 6 wks old.. boy ima have my hands full but Im looking forward to taking care of a cute little boy since its been a while since theres been a baby boy hanging out at my house!!
So thats about it for me! How are you ladies and your babies!!! ???

October 13th, 2012, 08:18 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
It's great to see you, hon - sounds like you are definitely one busy lady! Paislee sounds like she is doing awesome though, and I'm thrilled to hear it We are doing well; Andrew is growing like a weed and seems to be going at warp speed, though like you, I don't get much of a break since he doesn't take a bottle or sippy and is also going through some separation anxiety. I hope things go well with the newborn in the mix!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
October 25th, 2012, 05:20 AM
KimiB's Avatar Super Mommy
Well hello! Glad to hear that you and Paislee are doing so well. Yes you are going to be busy with a newborn in the house too! We are doing good. There have been bumps in the road but I feel like we are coming out of the tunnel now. Avery is growing up too fast for my liking. Like you and Kel, my little guy won't take a bottle or sippy, and I have the added complication of not fitting any pump flanges at all...sigh...no break for me either!

~*Kimi*~
Proud mama of Avery, born March 19, 2012, 6lbs 5 oz, 19 inches

Please check out my blog: http://familybirdsnest.blogspot.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search