Aria Grace 12/5/12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
I had a scheduled csection since I had an emergency csection with my 1st daughter almost 4 years old. Around 9 am my soon to be MIL and step-FIL picked us up cuz they wanted to drive us; we got to the hospital few minutes later to check in, get my bracelets to sit in the waiting room for an hour cuz there was 6 csections that day. Finally got into a room at 10:30, surgery was at noon. Got all my IV's and papers started which by the way I was crying the entire morning cuz I was nervous...My family came in and his step-dad and mom came in the room to wish us luck. Then around 12:05 pm all these people started coming into the room; Which I was still crying and freaking out... IT WAS TIME! My DF and I started walking to the OR and before I went in we got to hug and kiss. I went into the room and sat on the table...I dont know who this guy was there but he was the best; he told me everything that was going on. I remember the spinal in the back kinda hurt but the feeling from being able to move to being helpless is horrible. It took 10 min to put the cath in and prepare. Then my DF came in and the fun began! All I felt was pulling, tugging, and pressure, oh and I was shaking pretty bad... Then at 12:46 pm Aria Grace was born! I remember all the doctors saying she was beautiful! I started to cry cuz I heard her crying... I kept thinking she is finally here. I didnt see her until DF brought her over. I thought I cant believe I am a mommy to 2 daughters.

Aria Grace F.
12/5/12
7lbs 13oz, 20in

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search