monday check in

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Exhausted. Allergies going crazy.

Any Dr visits this week? A week from today ultrasound and first dr appt

Anything else you want to share? went to the beach this weekend. Spent the whole weekend with my in laws and didn't spill the beans.

August 19th, 2013, 05:46 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
I'm here!

I'm 5 weeks 3 days. And it's kicking in. Tired and bloated. This lactose diarrhea can take a hike!
August 19th, 2013, 06:30 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 5w2d

How are you feeling? I'm feeling ok. My boobs hurt and today I was a little nauseous but not too bad.

Any Dr visits this week? No I actually just went in for the confirmation blood draw today. So I will call tomorrow and set up my first two appointments.

Anything else you want to share? I've already started my newborn cd stash!

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
August 19th, 2013, 06:59 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 4 weeks (just found out I'm pregnant 2 days ago)
How are you feeling? Pretty good but exhausted. I feel like it's too early for that to be pregnancy related but I'm going to milk it with the good 'ol dh =) I'm really hoping the extreme morning sickness stays away this time- I'm hoping that if I have a boy this time it won't be so bad- wishful thinking right?
Any Dr visits this week? Haven't even called yet- I'm going to an informational session with a birthing center in two weeks and am hoping to go that route this time- I hate the hospital!
Anything else you want to share? Still trying to decide how/when I'm going to tell people. I have told our little girls and my best friend and that's it (other than dh of course)...but no one I've told so far was particularly surprised since we've been talking about it for a month or two at least =)
August 20th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Super Mommy
6 weeks tomorrow.
Feeling Terrible today!!! I think I must have had a small stomach bug or something, it was very different than my normal morning sickness. I slept pretty much all day, after a very busy weekend so I think my body may have been playing catch up too. I notice morning sickness is worse when I'm tired, and I'm very much more tired than normal!. blegh. I always forget how much I don't like this part of it all.
I got to tell lots of our family on sunday, and that was super fun, they all loved our announcement cards, and it was just so exciting to see their reactions.
August 20th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks

How are you feeling? very sleepy

Any Dr visits this week? I have not called to schedule an appt.

Anything else you want to share? Yesterday I vomited for the first time for this pregnancy without any warning it just came all out and my poor daughters saw everything. They were so scared for me I had to explain to them that sometimes it's normal to vomit when pregnant
August 20th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 8 weeks
How are you feeling? pretty sick, super crampy in my stomach, gassy, nauseous, tired, cranky. All around gross.
Any Dr visits this week? I'm thinking of going in again for my spotting. I'm ready for my next ultrasound to make sure everything is ok. The spotting is driving me bonkers!!
Anything else you want to share? We met my DD's teacher yesterday It was the one we were hoping for so yay! Off to buy supplies today

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013
Due 08.2015

August 20th, 2013, 03:15 PM
How far along are you? 5w2d
How are you feeling? Pretty well, a little tired or cranky at times
Any Dr visits this week? nope, but I booked my midwife and doula!
August 20th, 2013, 06:42 PM
How far along are you? 5 weeks
How are you feeling? Sore boobs, sooo tired, a little nausea. But I know it's early. With my other 2 pregnancies I was sick as a dog
Any Dr visits this week? Ultrasound tomorow. Wish me luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search