Gender thoughts/feelings/wishes?

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 07:35 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone have a feeling about what gender baby will be? Are you hoping for one or the other?

I kind of have a feeling that this will be a girl, but not sure if that's wishful thinking or an actual inkling I have. BF says he thinks it will be a girl. I would love a boy too but I'm kind of hoping girl. Chinese gender chart and the timing of conception point to boy, though.

August 19th, 2013, 07:58 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I knew about 6 weeks in that my son was a boy. I hoped for a girl but I just 'knew' he was a he.

This time I'm feelin girl... but we shall see.

I have to add that I really don't have a preference. I would love a girl for my own selfish reasons but I would love for my son to have a brother. So it doesn't matter in the least which way it goes.
MaggieLizer likes this.

Last edited by RandE; August 19th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
August 19th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Hoping for a boy but the way my morning sickness (24/7 sickness) is going it will most likely another girl
I'll be happy no matter what boy or girl
August 19th, 2013, 08:36 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pretty certain this is a boy. I knew right away with both of my previous children. I can't even fathom the thought that it might be a girl right now. I just can't

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

August 19th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a feeling it's a girl which is fine but there's a little piece of me that would really love a little boy.
August 19th, 2013, 09:08 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had two people tell me they just feel like I'm having a boy, and I think maybe that's made me feel a little like I am, too. However, I don't have a preference. I have one of each already and I know that there are wonderful things about either, plus boy OR girl every child is unique! This is a pleasant surprise baby. At this point I just want it to stick and be healthy.

August 19th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's a girl, but I think I might want a boy. I actually also want a girl because I want DD to have a sister but so far boys seem easier...

I have one of each, so it really doesn't matter. I will have another one if this is a boy, to give dd a sister. So...IDK! haha

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

August 19th, 2013, 10:09 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Well since we have 2 boys and then 3 girls it would be neat to even it up. Plus it's been 15 yrs since I had a boy baby I'm thinking boy. However my pregnancy is mirroring my last pregnancy which is odd since all my pregnancies have been different.
August 20th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Veteran
If I got to choose, I would say 2 boys and 1 girl. But I think maybe 3 of the same will be easier than 2 of one and 1 of the other.
MaggieLizer likes this.
August 20th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
My intuition changes every day lol.

I'd be happy with either, we have a boy and I'd love for DS to have a brother close in age and I know what to do with a boy so far, but I'd also love a girl, with a big brother to protect her (and terrorize her lol). So we will be ecstatic either way.
MaggieLizer likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
August 20th, 2013, 05:42 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just have a feeling it is a boy - but I honestly dont care which. I used to really think I wanted a girl and then now that I think it is a boy I really want a boy so I cant even decide which I would want.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

August 20th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any feelings of which one it is. I honestly have no idea.

My gender scan can't get here fast enough!
August 20th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Luvgreen19's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any inklings yet. Part of me would love a boy because I know what to do with them and I have all the toys and clothes etc, and it would be great for DS to have a brother.. but then of course I'd loooove a girl too. Chinese predictor thing says girl, so we will see what happens. Mostly I just want a healthy baby..
Round 2- 2013
Two failed Clomid cycles in May-June of 2013 followed by35 days of Follistim at gradually building levels + trigger+IUI= in August 2013!
It's a boy! DS#2 due April 28th, 2014!
Born via planned C-section April 22nd,2014 due to being breech

August 20th, 2013, 06:01 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not really feeling either way except for some reason I always kind of think it's going to be a boy (my 5 year old really wants another girl and I'd be fine with that- I'm kind of nervous what I'd do with a boy =). My pet peeve is when people see that I have two girls and ask if I'm going to try for a boy- as if the only reason to get pregnant again would be to have a boy- I always respond with "No I'm going to try for another girl" lol

As for the chinese gender predictors- I tried 3 different ones and they gave me two different results so I guess one of them is bound to be right =) It was 50/50 on all of them for my last two pregnancies so mostly I think they're silly but I still do them.
August 20th, 2013, 06:22 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
I am hoping for a girl but will be happy either way! If I had a boy, we'd have soooo many clothes that are also in season.

I had a dream a few nights ago that it was a girl, so I hope that means something!

August 20th, 2013, 06:24 AM
ChiChica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've always wanted a boy, but I've had a feeling from the get-go that I'm having a girl. My betas were a little high and Chinese calendar says girl. I'll be ecstatic just so long as the baby is healthy. And I think that DH would be a wonderful daddy to a little girl.

Expecting baby #1 through IUI with Follistim

August 20th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love to have a boy and because I feel so different than I did with DD I am thinking this one will be a boy but I will be happy with either as long as it is healthy.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
August 20th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Tamara22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Every single person, other than DH (who says he has no feeling one way or another), says this is going to be my little girl. I’m not sure. As of this week, my symptoms are the same as they were with both of my boys. Chinese Gender chart states boy, Lunar gender chart states girl.
August 20th, 2013, 08:04 AM
April 13th 2014 :)
I always wantd a boy for my first baby. I think because I grew up with the "Big" brother to protect me, so I aways thought that's how I wanted my family to be.

But I just have a feeling that this baby is a girl. Now I'm only going on 6 weeks today, so I could be very wrong, plus I've never been pregnant before to have anything to compare it to!

But either way! I'll be happy

August 20th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea but I know everyone in my family is rooting for a boy. Either will be a blessing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search