September chat thread.

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Exercising has helped my nausea too.
September 4th, 2013, 11:19 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaShell_Mom4 View Post
Exercising has helped my nausea too.
Hey girls! Jumping in on this thread.

So can exercise help prevent nausea? I have had almost none and I wonder if it is helping that I am working out regularly. I had more nausea with DS and I didn't workout or watch what I ate at all.

September 4th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I caved, it's never as bad as I expect I asked for a super super fast quickie and then I regretted it

Exercising helps me too!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

September 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahahaha omg please don't tell my husband that. I'm just not up for it right now

I'm so not exercising. I don't care if it might make me feel better. I was working out regularly with my second and yeah no that didn't help the puking I will start walking when it gets cooler- right now it makes me sick to go outside.

I cannot figure out what to make/ do for dinner tonight. I have ground turkey in the fridge but can't think of one thing I'd make that I could stomach. Maybe I'll just have dh bring home something like a baked potato after my little ones soccer practice. Gah. This whole eating thing is getting harder each pregnancy. At least I'm forcing myself to work on school stuff with my 5 year old so we're getting something done.
September 4th, 2013, 11:47 AM
I hate eating too! I have to eat like every 30 minutes and I'm soo tired of it. Nothing sounds good, and anything that sounds good is hard to make. I'm so ready for this trimester to be over. I'm for sure feeling like I'm on the mend, not feeling as bad as I did 3-4 weeks ago, but still feeling crappy.

I'm scared it'll never go away

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

September 4th, 2013, 11:50 AM
When does it usually go away for you? I'm having an easier time staying optimistic this time but I'm not 110% miserable yet either. I just try to keep thinking 10 weeks isn't too far away...and I'm glad I forced myself to work with dd because it's nice doing something other than feeling sorry for myself! I still think the probiotics are helping a lot with keeping my digestion going- I am taking about 5 a day now which is a lot but I don't think there are any bad side effects to probiotics..
September 4th, 2013, 11:56 AM
I really should get some probiotics!

With DD I threw up the entire time, hard core HG, in and out of the hospital all the way through my labor until the second she was out. It was terrible.

With DS I threw up excessively until about 16 weeks, got the HG diagnosis again from weight loss & dehydration, and then off and on the rest of the weeks through labor. But it was WAY better than with DD.

This time, there is definitely less puking. I had one really bad week where I lost 10 pounds (diagnosed with HG again, but I really don't think I have it this time) but otherwise I just feel poopy and have only thrown up in the morning or the middle of the night. I'm taking a unisom before bed, which at least stops the puking from waking me up. Hopefully it'll be over soon. I do have some good days, which give me hope.

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

September 4th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Oh wow that's awful. I'm miserable but not that bad! With my first it was 20 weeks probably and the last time I threw up that pregnancy was when I took the glucola. With my second I think I started feeling better about 16 weeks or maybe a little before because we went out to the melting pot at about 16 weeks. But I threw up at least once a week until I have birth. I remember both times I never felt completely awesome- just less nauseous and I could eat...I'm hoping this one I stop getting sick right around the end of the first trimester like normal people are supposed to! I'm having a really hard time taking care of the two year old already!
September 4th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieLizer View Post
Hey girls! Jumping in on this thread.

So can exercise help prevent nausea? I have had almost none and I wonder if it is helping that I am working out regularly. I had more nausea with DS and I didn't workout or watch what I ate at all.

God I wish it helped me. I was working out regularly before getting pregnant (and up until I started getting sick) but yet here I sit with all day sickness, every single day. Moving around makes it worse. I'm hoping now that I'm taking Zofran I can get back into a routine, I need to workout!!!!

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here

Last edited by Gray_baby; September 5th, 2013 at 11:26 AM.
September 4th, 2013, 08:36 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today has been the worst day morning sickness wise.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
September 4th, 2013, 08:54 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Is anyone else feeling sorry for themselves? I just want to cry and have a pity party. I feel awful all the time. I've never had all day nausea like this before.
September 4th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Super Mommy
I wanted a pity party today, feeling icky all day, the kitchen is a disaster, smells terrible and I can do NOTHING about it, if I go near I start gagging. DH has been out all day today too, so he couldn't get caught up on cleaning. I'm going to my MIL's tomorrow, won't help the kitchen, but at least I won't be in it.
September 5th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmomma View Post
Is anyone else feeling sorry for themselves? I just want to cry and have a pity party. I feel awful all the time. I've never had all day nausea like this before.

You're not alone. I've had several days over the last couple of weeks where I felt like that. It seemed to always happen on the days I felt the worse. I'd just sit and cry and feel bad for myself. I feel a lot better now that I'm taking Zofran, not feeling so sick was definitely bringing me down.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
September 5th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling bad for y'all. While I have very little nausea, nothing sounds good to eat. For a week I was all about Greek chicken salad, this week the only thing that seems good is popsicles and clam chowder. But I don't make my own and buy the stuff from the deli, so it can add up quickly. So I only got 2 containers. It's way to hot here to even think about exercising - except going in the pool.

September 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am having a very blah kind of day. Not nausea or anything - but I just feel "off". Haven't been eating very healthy today so I'm sure that's not helping. And I took a short nap this morning while DS was at preschool and I just have no energy or drive to do anything productive (laundry or cleaning.) I'm just kind of feeling sorry for myself and have been more emotional today. I think some retail therapy would help - I'm so ready to start buying some mat. clothes - but I'm flat broke at the moment.

Oh, and I didn't work out today either so that's probably not helping but I'm so sore from working out the other day still.

AND I just feel fat. Had to use a hair tie to close my jeans for the first time this morning. Blech.

AND the weather is pissing me off. I'm sick of the heat and so ready for Fall temps.

Okay. I promise I'm done complaining now. Just had to have a little pity party. Anyone else having a bad day?

September 5th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmomma View Post
I have what I call prenatal depression by the end of my sickness. Right now it just started and I'm doing okay for the most part but I won't lie- there have been times in former pregnancies where I made myself throw up from crying. It gets so depressing just sitting here and not being able to eat (but being so hungry) and just feeling like it is never going to end. It does end eventually though and then the baby starts kicking and you find out if it's a boy or girl and then you have the baby and you forget how miserable you were...ok no you don't but you think "maybe it won't happen next time"...but FYI it does
September 5th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle.W View Post
I hate eating too! I have to eat like every 30 minutes and I'm soo tired of it. Nothing sounds good, and anything that sounds good is hard to make. I'm so ready for this trimester to be over. I'm for sure feeling like I'm on the mend, not feeling as bad as I did 3-4 weeks ago, but still feeling crappy.

I'm scared it'll never go away

I'm really hating eating this pregnancy! Nothing ever sounds good

In other news, we are going over to my moms tonight & plan to talk about the baby & our craptastic current relationship with her. She's been being a big b*tch the past few months & I pray I don't just walk out of dinner.

DH has already started drinking, he knows it's going to be a bad time.. lol.

Last edited by love.our.logan579; September 5th, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
September 5th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Ugh that sucks- we're kind of having a hard time with dh's family so I don't really even want to tell them. We probably should have handled that before we got pregnant but oh well. One of these days we'll get it all figured out. Ugh I feel awful today. I'm having some cramping that I really hope is just gas lol
September 5th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I totally feel you there! I didn't even want to tell my mom, but I know if I didn't she would make a huge stink about it later on & her being the "last to know". She's driving me nuts right now. She has a new boyfriend who she is "OMG like SOOO in love with" *barf* & she is going through menopause. I'm so happy that she is happy, but she hasn't seen me or my kids in TWO months & she lives 5 minutes away from us. It's starting to really piss me off!

September 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so there with the whole mother problem (though for us it's DH's mom). It's been months (like almost a year) since we've talked to her. And I bet DH won't tell her the baby until probably the baby is born! Well maybe before then but I wouldn't be surprised if he waited. She basically ended her relationship with all of us.
On another note - is anyone else having swelling legs or ankles already?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search