made lunch

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue Eyes 409

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Made me some meatballs for lunch when I smelled them I had to throw them away....lol so ready for second trimester :-)

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
September 18th, 2013, 11:09 AM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww I went in to try to find something for lunch and ended up just sitting down. I like it better when DH is here to cook for me so I don't have to smell it cooking. Plus we've eaten all the easy food and I just don't have the energy for most things! Looking forward to the 2nd trimester here too! Though a good friend of mine never did get her energy back lol
September 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. I am with you. I don't even try to make myself food anymore. Just looking forward to My dh getting home so I don't have to look at food- earlier I threw up and my 5 year old walks up and goes oh you threw up? That's what happens when you have a baby- I want lunch. Little brat lol
September 18th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had to have DH take care of the chicken for lunch today (though I had some cut up leftover steak instead, because the chicken was still freaky looking to me - lol).

September 19th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My husband is out of town most of the time so I am on my own. And honestly if I had o eat what he cooked I would starve ...lol
Boos Moo likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
September 19th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's been hard to find things that look/sound appealing lately. A couple of times I've bought something at the store (like 2 days ago bought macaroni salad, sounded good then), but then get home and it no longer sounds or looks good. The macaroni salad is still sitting there in the fridge.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search