Favorite Shows?

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So the Grey's and Parenthood threads got me wondering what are your favorite shows?
Mine are (in no particular order): Castle, Parenthood, Supernatural, Psych, Big Bang Theory, Haven, and The Walking Dead.

September 28th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have so many favorite shows, it's bad! lol.

I love Parenthood, True Blood, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Chicago Fire & a ton of trash tv (teen mom, breaking amish, jersey shore & spinoff shows).

September 28th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Veteran
I have been up every night from about 2 - 3am since week six so I've been watching all sorts of stuff I don't have time to watch during "regular life" hours. So far, I've watch all the "Bad Ink", "Dance Moms", "Breaking Amish, "Below Deck", "City Girl Diaries" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" that are available on demand. I wish I could watch something a bit more lofty but it's just not in me at that hour. During that ungodly hour, I'm pretty much eating a bowl of raisin bran & downing a glass of water and thinking to myself, "...you know what? it would be great if I pooped tomorrow." Hah!
September 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Super Mommy
We love 'person of interest' and we watch xfactor. Dh likes UK apprentice too. And food shows, like competition ones and anything with Gordon ramsey
September 28th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Oh yes, True Blood. DH and I have been catching up on that one, and just finished Dexter. DH likes the shows with Gordon also, I don't like how he tends to yell at everyone - Donkey!

September 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Homeland..... I never get sick of House (I have the whole series on DVD that I still watch lol), and I like the food network.... even though I haven't seen anything on it in years since we don't have cable/satellite.

September 29th, 2013, 12:32 PM
I forgot about Game Of Thrones, DH and I watch that one together. DS and I used to watch Good Eats together, and now DD and I do (except she wants to make almost everything she sees).

September 29th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lots of shows here too! The Voice, Dexter (so bummed it's over!), Big Bang Theory, Glee, Modern Family, The Bridge, Revolution, Project Runway, Parenthood, Chelsea Lately, House Hunters and House Hunters International.... I think that's all ha ha.

September 29th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Super Mommy
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
The Middle

And the trash tv...(I don't watch these religiously, but if I catch them I enjoy them)
19 Kids and Counting
Honey Boo Boo
Sister Wives
Dance Moms

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
September 29th, 2013, 04:18 PM
I'm also watching 19 kids and Sister wives. I like the House hunter shows, but we don't get HGTV right now so I only see it occasionally.

September 29th, 2013, 04:33 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being human is a fave that everyone who likes true blood should check out. It's a little kooky but fun. Game of thrones. Scandal. Revenge. Right now we're watching the good wife on amazon prime. There are a ton of others but I'm drawing a blank. Oh once upon a time. I also watch silly shows like pretty little liars, hart of Dixie, and vampire diaries...we watch too much TV but I've had a lot of down time in the past 5 years between being pregnant (and sick) and hurting my knee (out of commission for almost 9 months)...after this one I think I'm taking a real break- no more kids for at least four years lol

Oh and I watch a lot of reality TV- sister wives, real housewives, big brother, the bachelor...need I go on?
September 29th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Greys, Big Bang Theory, The Voice...I also admit to watching Dance Moms and Abby Lees Ultimate Dancer Competition (or whatever its called) from time to time.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 29th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Parenthood is my fave. I also love Glee, The Mindy Project, Top Chef, Master Chef, Survivor (I should just let that one die). I just started watching The Blacklist and I think I am going to really like it. I also have the Cooking Channel on all day long while I work.
September 30th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big Bang Theory, Nashville, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead (Love this!), and until last night Breaking Bad but it's over now. Also, Revolution and Modern Family.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
September 30th, 2013, 11:41 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
The big bang theory
Dr. Who
Person of interest
How I met your mother
Sherlock
White Collar

Yeah, I am a pretty big nerd. I still watch firefly and numbers even though they are over.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 30th, 2013, 06:26 PM
I need to catch up on White Collar, got bored with it for some reason last season, but recently remembered I liked it. I do watch to much t.v. But right now, since I'm supposed to be taking it easy and not do much, it's a good time to catch up for those times we go weeks without time to watch much.

October 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
My husband and I love so many shows! Game of Thrones, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Faceoff, The Voice, Trueblood, Burn Notice, and more haha!
October 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As far as shows that I think are still going to have future episodes that DH doesn't watch: Doctor Who, Burn Notice (I'm a season behind), The Mindy Project, New Girl, Bones, Grey's, Castle, Parenthood (haven't watched the premiere yet, didn't know it started until I saw the thread). Downton Abbey (though I was SO mad at their most recent season finale that I might not watch that anymore--still a bit steamed).

Shows I only watch with DH that still air new episodes: Last Man Standing, Big Bang Theory (I think we are on like season 2, ugh, so funny but I wanna watch it with him!)

Shows that are cancelled/ended: Numbers (on season 2), Primeval: New World (I think it's over when it was just getting really good!), Warehouse 13 (I have like 5 episodes to watch), Robin Hood

Shows I haven't watched but may try out (cancelled or current): Chicago Fire, Once Upon a Time, Revolution, Sherlock, The Tudors, 24, Dollhouse

I refuse to start another series until I finish some of the ones I'm still catching up on, however. I'm so glad I have Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon. We don't pay for cable service at all because we never used it except during hockey season.

October 1st, 2013, 10:44 PM
Kristina86's Avatar Veteran
At home I watch Game of Thrones, Trueblood, The Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey (I was really mad they killed my favorite character mid-season), Through the Wormhole and So You Think You Can Dance.

At work, (yes, I get to watch TV at work) I watch Sister Wives, Breaking Amish, Brain Games and Dr. Oz. I secretly get my trashy TV fix without DH ever knowing.

Alexander Drake Born April Fools day 2014

June 2012 May 2013
October 2nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Even though DH stopped watching for the last season, I was sad to see Burn Notice go. Sam Axe is one of my favorite characters (I've been a Bruce fan since Evil Dead and Brisco County Jr.).
A couple of new shows I'm going to check out this season - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Dracula, and The Goldbergs. DH and I are usually a season behind on things we watch as well because our time together to watch shows (like Game of Thrones) is limited since he works nights and DD is home during the days.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search