Symptom Check In -

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2013, 10:10 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think my morning sickness may be on the way out. I get slightly nauseous when I get hungry (which is all day!) but it's nothing like what it was even a week ago.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
October 3rd, 2013, 10:26 AM
Week 11. Still have MS and nausea. Very tired. Can't wait to feel better.
Oh and today I noticed red splotches on my face.
October 3rd, 2013, 12:44 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
10 w 4 days and still nauseous 24/7 even with two doses of Zofran. I'm so sick of this crap. I just want to eat normally and be functional again. Just laying on the couch all day and neglecting all my duties- doing the bare minimum with the kids feeling depressed today. I hate eating sooo much. Nothing sounds good and I always feel worse after I eat (but feel even worse if I don't eat if that makes sense). Uuuugh. Wah.
October 4th, 2013, 12:58 AM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
I've been almost normal the last week. Then bam, diarrhea last night and today has been awful. One of my worst days ever.
October 4th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So the last couple of days nausea has come back (in fact I didn't keep my mid morning snack down at all). And my back is still hurting (finally picked up some Tylenol, well DH did). I'm actually down 5 pounds now after having gained 3 - 4 pounds (if I didn't have that u/s yesterday that might worry me). Bloating has gone away so pants are fitting better.
Trisha - are you lactose intolerant? Before I was prego with DD I didn't have issues, about 5 months in with her I started having issues with dairy and she had lactose issues until last year (she's 10 now). But I'm still lactose intolerant and I've noticed it's more severe with this baby so I really have to watch out for what's in my food. It was just a thought.

Last edited by Boos Moo; October 4th, 2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: adding.
October 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
This week my nausea has been horrible. Taking zofran like crazy so am therefore constipated. Lots of round ligament pain. Emotional. Other than that. Not much else.

Thank you, Claire1979, for the siggy!
October 5th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Yesterday had a tad bit of spotting, so DH put me on couch rest. Pretty sure it was either related to my SCH or just from the CVS test.
Finding food (at least at home) that sounds/looks good has been hard lately, I'm down 5 pounds yesterday.
Still a little nausea and back pain.

October 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Super Mommy
My symptoms are just kicking in at 11 weeks. In all reality though, they really aren't bad at all. I've always been tired, but I'm a little queasy now too. One good symptom is that I actually fill out my bra's again! lol
October 6th, 2013, 06:12 PM
I wish my energy would come back. I'm napping almost everyday and then after the naps it takes me a couple of hours before I feel like doing anything. And even then after the naps I have very little motivation to get anything done. I'm managing to get school done with DD and make dinner (unless we go out), but I'm definitely not as focused as I should be with school right now (luckily we started this year in the summer so we could get ahead so we aren't behind at all). Anyone else still feeling drained?

October 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boos Moo View Post
anyone else still feeling drained?
Yeah, but I'm not sure how much of it is baby vs. working full time (and then some) I was EXHAUSTED on Friday (met DH out for dinner and nearly fell asleep at the table in the restaurant), but I'd also worked almost 11 hours that day (7:15-6:00 with no break!), and been up until 11 pm doing work the night before.

I'm sure baby isn't helping anything though!

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
October 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't want to jinx it, but I didn't take unisom/b6 last night or zofran this morning. I want to test to see if my morning sickness is getting better. I have felt pretty good today. A couple times, I felt a little queasy, but not bad. I am hopeful that it is gone - so done with the zofran.
October 7th, 2013, 08:55 AM
So I guess my m/s really kicked in the last couple of days. Last night I felt the nausea all night long and threw up when I tried to eat this morning. Yuck.

October 7th, 2013, 10:19 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm managing to keep the throwing up at bay still with the Zofran but there have been many close calls. I feel okay today considering but still can't seem to get my butt off the couch. I'm just nauseous and eating doesn't help, neither does not eating. And I just wish I could go back to sleep! Had the worst dreams last night about an exboyfrien and the baby (not related). You'd think after eight and a half years and not having fond memories anyway I'd have forgotten about him!!
October 7th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah these pregnancy dreams are weird. I don't have them every night, but when I do they are probably the strangest dreams.
I'm feeling better today, breakfast didn't keep, but hopefully lunch will (so far so good).

October 7th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. Threw up this morning. Back to zofran.
October 7th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My morning sickness seems to be majorly improving. It only bothers me when I get hungry - which comes on fast with little warning. I had an awful migraine on Saturday that made me barf, 8 weeks of morning sickness and no barfing, but one migraine brought me down. Yuck.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
October 8th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Only threw up once today. But I feel sick, then eat, and as long as I'm eating I feel better. But about 10 mins after eating I feel sick again.

October 8th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Regular
I haven't had any nausea at all. There are 3 foods that set me off, and it was a puke and rally kind of situation. Exhausted ALL the time... I work full time so the opportunity to nap during the day is completely out. Even though if I could 3pm every day comes around that is exactly when I could sleep. Breasts are still tender, and finding that my nipples are constantly at "attention" which makes things a lot more painful.

I find that sleeping through the night just isn't an option anymore either. And it's not even to get up to pee, it's just waking up, and then going back to sleep. I don't think that I pee anymore than I did before (but I peed a lot before.... so thankfully at work no one really noticed that I was going a little bit more)

Saturday is the start of my 2nd trimester, so I'm hoping things will start "showing" now, and that I will get my energy back. I hate feeling not motivated and tired all the time. We are moving in a couple of weeks and with DF gone on the road, it's mostly me that's doing the packing and I just don't have the energy/motivation to do it right now.

Conceived #1 with Endo & PCOS with no medical help, it's just meant to be!!!
ETD April 11, 2014
Head over heels in Love with my DF - engaged August 31, 2013

October 8th, 2013, 11:50 PM
ToonTownGirlie - hope you are able to find some motivation and energy (or help) packing and moving.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search