Symptom Check In -

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So how's everyone doing with their symptoms?
Today my lower back was really hurting and sore boobs are back. Otherwise doing pretty good. Haven't had a wave of nausea in a few days (lunch came up yesterday, but no nausea with it). DH said my bump is getting bigger. So I'm hoping those are all really good signs
Oh and I'm so tired I guess I forgot - fatigue. Took a long nap today.

Last edited by Boos Moo; September 28th, 2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Adding.
September 28th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
For some reason, now that I'm in the second trimester, I'm starting to have symptoms! The exhaustion is killing me! It's like I'm tired right to my bones. I have really bad issues with constipation right now (TMI?) ....

But! I think my belly is growing! I'm so excited for that! And I really can't complain because other than some scary bleeding etc at six weeks I've had it really easy so,far!
September 28th, 2013, 07:35 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
M/s is slowly going away. I'm starting to be able to eat 'normal' foods instead of junk. Thank goodness. I have to pee all. the.time. and I have a crampy pelvic area. I'm really tired still- I have to take at least one nap a day or I will fall asleep randomly during the evening (not a good thing with a young toddler lol). I have back pain and hip pain as well.

I definitely have a bump. I look like I did about 16 weeks along with my first. I thought it was just fat from eating crap but my dr said I've only gained 2 lbs.

Yep, I missed out on all the 'fun' symptoms with my first and I'm getting them back X2 with this one. lol

September 28th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Veteran
Sickness gets less and less each week, but I still feel like I get a wave or two of nausea each day and who knows when it'll hit. Husband has been great about rolling with punches on that. I'm still a little constipated and tired, but it's not incapacitating. I have a cute itty-bitty belly, but you can't tell when I'm wearing clothes.
September 28th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Super Mommy
I think I'm almost fully better!!! I did not gag even one time today I cleaned the house, not dishes but I was in and around the sink no problems yay! Tired now and still quite tired most days but soooo thankful
September 28th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Forgot about the extra peeing. Went to bed at 10 and had to get up twice to pee, so decided to just be up for awhile (darn nap today). Oh and hungry at odd times, like when I wake up in the middle of the night!

September 29th, 2013, 04:27 AM
SarahSmile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like most of my symptoms are going away. (or maybe I'm just so used to them now that I don't even notice them? haha)

I was getting several waves of nausea a day (no vomitting), but I am only getting waves of nausea like once or twice a week now.
My exhaustion is letting up a bit. I wouldn't say it's totally gone yet though.
I still have a bit of cramping here and there. Nothing extreme.
My boobs stopped hurting about 2 months ago.
I am still getting up twice a night to pee though.

September 29th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Fatigue...although its not as bad as it was. And some of that is from a 13 month old with a cold who won't sleep.

The last few days I've had lower back pain when I woke up.

And my c-section scar is super itchy again.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 29th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am still medicating for m/s because I still get waves of nausea. With my second pregnancy (which was the worst of my first two), my m/s was gone by 17 weeks. I am hopeful, I only have 3 more weeks.

Other than that, most foods don't sound fantastic and suddenly I am peeing more. I think my uterus is on my bladder now that it is bigger.

Definitely popping out a bit, so that is fun.
September 30th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Tamara22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
BBS aren’t really sore anymore. Since I stopped taking the Zofran, the constipation is pretty much better too. Nausea and fatigue on the other hand are at their worst. I was hoping this would be over once I hit the 2nd trimester, but it’s not. I still haven’t found one food that this baby likes. The last few weeks, I’ve been getting fever-like symptoms in the evenings (chills and achy joints.) This is a new one for me. I didn’t have this in my last pregnancies at all. I’m still down over 8 lbs since pre-pregnancy, but I’m starting to see a bump. I’ve been feeling a lot of flutters down low at night, but it could just be gas.
September 30th, 2013, 11:13 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, I just refilled my Zofran and my midwife gave me 2 more refills. I am still pretty sick. My belly is getting rather large and I am super happy about that. It is a nice reminder that this bub is healthy and growing. Boob changes have gone away now and they aren't tender anymore. My exhaustion isn't as bad, but is still there. Oh, and peeing myself a lot more now a days...

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 30th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Duffy510's Avatar Super Mommy
I felt great last week! Couldn't even tell I was pregnant for a few days, which got scary. But slept all weekend, so the fatigue is back with a vengeance. I am also getting the urge to eat all the food in the house. I can't fit any of my cloths anymore, but I'm still too small for maternity wear so I only have two outfits at the moment (yikes!).

September 30th, 2013, 03:00 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still in the sick camp but I've felt pretty good today! I have no idea why- maybe baby is just giving me a little break. I still feel blah but not *as* blah. I had co-op this morning though and I got a lot of "are you okay?"s so I know this morning wasn't terrific lol. The fatigue is pretty bad but I usually don't notice because I'm so sick I don't feel like moving because of that. Still all backed up from the Zofran :/ my boobs are definitely growing and nipples still sore. I'm really paranoid and could swear I saw a tiny bit of yeast around them- ugh. I know it's a reflection of my diet. Too much sugar, too many refined carbs and not enough veggies. But, not much I can do about it right now!! Oh and I've gained 4 lbs!!! Hoping at least 2 of those are Zofran related
September 30th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Super Mommy
My stomach is changing and expanding.
My boobs are off and on tender, they go through spells, they have definitely grown and gotten heavier.
My nails are growing great too for a change.
The only thing not growing is the size of my bladder, I pee all the time!
I am queasy less, and I used to get sick daily brushing my teeth, now its every 2-3 days yay!
My back has chronic pain, so that's increased my daily back pain. Need to send bf to massage class, cause he tries but is horrible at back rubs ;(
Overall, just really tired still.

After 15 long years, our miracle is now here...
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014
We are over the moon happy!!! <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com

September 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
Fatigue. Nausea. Showing now. HOLY EMOTIONS lol My hormones have gone crazy and I cry HARD at crazy things!
September 30th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I'm hoping week 11 is when the crazy hormones kick in? Still taking naps, hope that stops soon (I don't like to nap).

October 1st, 2013, 08:34 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still nauseous several times a day but I've only puked once and dry heaved a couple other times. Oh and the one time I just got bile when I was laying in bed facing DH and I had to turn over real quick and sit up so I didn't puke all over him. Usually it just means that I need to have a few bites of something, which brings me to the next symptoms. Food sounds yucky. Almost any food. Usually I could eat cheese.

Tired. I just want to sleep all day and then I feel like I want to sleep at night but my brain is too active.

My body is sore, mainly my lower back and ankles, partly because I'm still a little constipated from the 2 times I took Zofran. My ankles have both been injured several times, with one being broken last fall. and my hip hurts after I'm in one position too long and pops a lot.

Allergies and drainage. Blech. Something that has always been a stomach irritant to me, so that doesn't help with symptom no. 1.

Vision changes and headaches. Hormones sometimes do this. It's hard to explain, but you get my drift.

Hot flashes. I can go from being cold one second to sweating the next.

October 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh and how could I forget acne! the edges on each side of my nose haven't been clear for weeks. I have like at least 1 whitehead there pop up every day!

October 2nd, 2013, 06:34 PM
Tamara - those flu like symptoms (chills and achy) could just be from not getting enough food to stay in. Last year I had some serious issues being able to keep much food (some days no food) down. As a result I had lost some weight, but the side effect was feeling like I had the food. Once I cleared up the problem of keeping food down the flu like symptoms went away. So probably (if you didn't actually have the flu) once you're able to keep food down again it should (hopefully) clear up.

October 2nd, 2013, 11:45 PM
mzshell13's Avatar Super Mommy
My nausea has lightened up a lot, it just happens randomly throughout the day instead of most of the day. I'm still exhausted but my 15 month old wakes up twice a night so that's probably part of it. My skin is a mess! And my csection scar itches like crazy, with some twinges of shooting pain. Not sure if that's normal but will ask my OB on Monday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search