Friday Five - JM

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
- How did you first come across JM?
- What other boards do you visit (if any)?
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)?
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)?
- Any special story behind your username?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 4th, 2013, 09:58 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
- How did you first come across JM? A google search for waiting to try to conceive
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? LDS parenting and Pregnancy and Motherhood after Loss
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop and iPad
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? When I am feeling well. Nap time for DD. Nights.
- Any special story behind your username? I am a geologist geek

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 4th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Tamara22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did you first come across JM? I came across it in 2007 when I was googling pregnancy symptoms
What other boards do you visit (if any)? I used to be a part of July 2008 DDC/Playroom...but we moved to facebook. I lurk on the NCB and VBAC groups.
Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? My work desktop
When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? Break and lunch hour on the weekdays, lol.
Any special story behind your username? Nope just my name and lucky number

Last edited by Tamara22; October 4th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
October 4th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Veteran
How did you first come across JM? A friend who is in the March DDC suggested that I join. We check in on each other sometimes.

What other boards do you visit (if any)? none

Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop

When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? When I think of it and have five free minutes

Any special story behind your username? Not really. Every time I see my handle, I think of the Bruce Channel song from the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing and, you know, that's fun...
October 4th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you first come across JM? - Searching for baby development day by day.
What other boards do you visit (if any)? - Just other ones here on JM (pregnancy after loss, high risk, pregnant after 35).
Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? - home computer.
When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? - Well I get online before everyone else wakes up in the morning, and then sometimes during the day when DD is working on school, and then after dinner or before bed. So basically a lot!
Any special story behind your username? - Well DD's nickname is Boo and she calls me her Moo, so I'm Boo's Moo - LOL.

October 4th, 2013, 05:44 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found jm around the holidays in 2010 when we were first talking about trying to conceive.

I don't visit any other boards right now, DS' play room is pretty dead.

I usually get in my iPhone which makes my writing look terrible! Lol

I post the most in the evenings after DS goes to bed
And my username is pretty boring, my name and our wedding anniversary date.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
October 4th, 2013, 11:44 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
- How did you first come across JM? I googled boards for TTC support and it was the one that I liked the most.
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? Spirituality and Mommies Health and Fitness
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? Evenings and weekends
- Any special story behind your username? I have a strong love for anything pink, particularly hot pink, ever since I was a child. Also, I am a complete science geek, especially when it comes to astronomy and severe weather, thus my name being PinkHurricane
October 5th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Super Mommy
- How did you first come across JM? - Internet search for 'two week wait' I think?
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? Not much, I lurk sometimes on TTC or the other DDC's
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop, but starting to look on my phone more now.
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)?Mornings, naptime, evenings.. I usually only post or write in the evening.
Any special story behind your username? - My name, and the MK is for Mary Kay, cus I sell it, and it's easy to remember. I think it was the name I used for a forum I was on in my last pregnancy (not JM)
October 5th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Super Mommy
- How did you first come across JM? - I came across JM 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my Son. I was originally part of a different group, but there was a lot of arguing and drama. The group for my Son is a great group full of wonderful supportive ladies. So, I figured I'd give it another try.
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? I don't.
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)?I only come on JM when I'm using my laptop. It's too annoying from my phone.
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)?On the weekends. During the week, I just don't have too much time to get my laptop out. I always have my phone, but JM is really annoying trying to get it to load on my phone.
- Any special story behind your username? - No, it's just part of my name.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search