Friday Feast

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By Karen182
  • 1 Post By taterm
  • 1 Post By MKnaomi
  • 1 Post By MaggieLizer
  • 1 Post By ladybugmomma
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So what are your dinner plans (what's gonna be cookin)?
Or what would you like for dinner?

I have no idea yet what will be for dinner (maybe something with chicken if I get it out of the freezer). What sounds yummy is Olive Garden salad and breadsticks (that other thread got me wanting it).
MKnaomi likes this.

October 11th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to pick my girls up tonight so we will stop somewhere on the way home. I will most likely get a salad so I can keep my sugar down since I had nachos for lunch....lol

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
October 11th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My hubs and I went on a lunch date (Pho-Vietnamese). I have no idea what is for dinner, but we will go out after our kids swim team practice. Guessing Chipotle, if I want to please the kids.
October 11th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Well I decided to put some chicken in the crockpot with some bbq sauce. To bad I decided this when DD and I were at her bowling league! So I called DH to do it for me. So I'll probably just toss some potatoes with olive oil and spices put in the oven when dinner time rolls around and cut up some fruit to keep it easy.
DD and I did stop at Boston Market for lunch though (I figured the meatloaf might help my energy levels).

October 11th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Super Mommy
Long story: My best friend just had cancer removal surgery this week (Diagnosed cancer free this afternoon, YAYYYYYYY) so I wanted to bring her food. I forgot I had a late meeting that day though, so I called DH and asked him to start cooking. I came home to find THREE PANS of macaroni and cheese in the oven.

We have been eating mac and cheese since Monday. We will continue to eat mac and cheese tonight. Holy moly I want something else!!!
Boos Moo likes this.

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
October 11th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Eh... Nothing sounds good yet. I'll have to figure out something suitable I guess. Gotta feed the kids!

October 11th, 2013, 03:22 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had an early dinner after our pumpkin patch visit. And we had Olive Garden! Yum!!!
I seriously stuffed myself with salad and breadsticks. Then brought home my spaghetti. Hehehe
Boos Moo likes this.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
October 11th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen182 View Post
Long story: My best friend just had cancer removal surgery this week (Diagnosed cancer free this afternoon, YAYYYYYYY) so I wanted to bring her food. I forgot I had a late meeting that day though, so I called DH and asked him to start cooking. I came home to find THREE PANS of macaroni and cheese in the oven.

We have been eating mac and cheese since Monday. We will continue to eat mac and cheese tonight. Holy moly I want something else!!!
So glad to hear about your friend! And I'd be sick of mac n cheese for sure by now.

And Elizabeth - yum!

October 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Super Mommy
AW so want olive garden now too! I always fill up totally on salad/breadsticks and maybe soup if DH or I gets it. Then eat a few bites and bring home my entree, that is one place I find the food tasts just as good or BETTER the next day. Our last date night was to Olive garden.. now I wanna go back!
We had breakfast for dinner, bacon and eggs and french toast The kids loved it! I've been craving it for a week, it was good.. but I think I'll be good for a while now on the bacon.
Boos Moo likes this.
October 11th, 2013, 07:30 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want Olive Garden now! I had an "everything" bagel with cream cheese and then I had a turkey (heated it HOT) sandwich with mustard and cheese doritos.

tomorrow we might go to lunch at a buffet called Ryan's. not sure how I feel about that. They're really good but the self-serve idea and the fact I probably will steer clear of the salad bar because the idea of the lettuce scares me (and I like a salad off the salad bar ) But it is more kid friendly since there's such a variety of food to choose from, and the kids will be along for the day. After that we'll probably go to the shopping mall and try to find a gift for my in-law's 40th anniversary.

October 11th, 2013, 08:28 PM
I think Olive Garden needs to offer a pregnant lady special! Hmmm, DH wants to take me and DD to Cheesecake Factory tomorrow (we're telling DD about the baby), but now I might want to go to OG.

October 11th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I picked up a pizza on the way home from work.

Excited to be Expecting Baby #2 on September 8th, 2015!

After 15 long years, and many losses, our miracle is here!
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014 <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com
October 12th, 2013, 03:12 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FH grilled us some chicken and veggie kabobs just because I asked for them.
Boos Moo likes this.

October 12th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Mmm, that sounds good. Since we went out with DD for lunch today we still have some chicken in the fridge from last night to eat tonight. I'll probably just make some rice to go with it tonight.

October 12th, 2013, 02:50 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Since it's our Thanksgiving weekend we are having our Turkey tonight I'm so excited!
Boos Moo likes this.
October 12th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I get my turkey Sunday night!!!!! Well afternoon since we're eating at 3pm lol.

Tonight's dinner was homemade red pepper chicken alfredo.
Boos Moo likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search