Seriously.....

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Karen182
  • 1 Post By Gray_baby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I went to bed at 9 last night (didn't take a nap yesterday and 9 is very early for me to go to bed normally). Woke up for about an hour during the night when DH got home. Then slept until 7 this morning. Got up, ate a bowl of cereal since I forgot eggs at the store and my chickens aren't laying right now. And then come 9:15 I'm back in bed - and fell asleep! Luckily DH came to check on me at 10 to see if I wanted to skip taking DD to bowling. I said no I'd better get up since she normally loves bowling. Turns out about 4 frames into the first game (they bowl 3 games) she says she doesn't feel like bowling today and can we go home. Um, no the time to ask was before we left. Oh well.

But seriously, when am I going to stop being so tired? Between being tired and having to take it easy because of my SCH I feel like I'm barely getting anything done (luckily I have a great DH who has been doing pretty much everything for me and didn't even look at me sideways when I came home with take out today). I'm so ready to get some energy back and be focused. I have pregnancy brain also big time.

October 11th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Super Mommy
I keep waiting for my energy levels to perk back up again. I am unsure how much of it is baby vs. pushing myself too hard at work, but either way I am extremely grateful for a 3 day weekend! (Yay stupid columbus day holiday!)
HeyBaby likes this.

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
October 11th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm also tired of being tired! I usually stay up until about 11, but am lucky to make it to 9:30 these days. Our DVR list is a mile long because I can't stay up to watch anything ha ha. I've also been feeling really nauseated the past two days. I'm like really?? I've barely felt sick all this tims and the last few days of my first trimester I start to really feel it??? Come on now!

October 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in bed by 8 most nights and sleep until 9-10. I don't usually fall asleep until 10 but still that's a lot. I'm having really restless sleep though. Ugh. I figure the more I sleep the less I have to be awake and dealing with feeling like puke
October 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I feel like I could nap right now (and might go lay down in a little bit), but DD and I are working on school. Oh and being tired seems to make me more cranky so when she gives me attitude it doesn't go well.
At least this next week there is very little on the schedule outside of home so that will make resting easier I hope.

October 11th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I would love to not be so tired! But DS is still up about every 3 hours overnight and that is contributing as well.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 11th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Super Mommy
My energy has come back up! I wasn't sure it would go like I knew the morning sickness would. I was going to bed at 8/9 for weeks, napping for 2 hours in the day etc. Now, if I nap I tend to stay up late, I still feel some tiredness, but it's better!
October 11th, 2013, 08:36 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had sleep issues for longer than I can remember, and lately it has been worse because I've been upset with DH. He comes home from work, gets on his computer and hardly even looks at me or talks to me until bedtime, when he begs me to come to bed and "help him go to sleep" aka sex. So I hardly even feel like sleeping in the same bed with him cause come on, I feel completely disconnected from him right now! He doesn't understand my fatigue or feeling yucky at all, he hardly says anything to me that isn't about his lack of sex or the messy house or him having to make himself dinner because I don't even want to eat. How can I get so intimate with sex if i feel no connection to him and I just feel bad about myself?

Anyway, I did have a little talk with him tonight but don't feel much better and thinking about it again wants to send me off into tears again. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow after our outing to have lunch and shop for my in-laws anniversary present. It's been ages since we all got out of the house together. Usually it's just me running to get dinner or grocery shopping. Yay. Isn't that fun.

October 11th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Super Mommy
I started getting some energy back at 13-14 weeks. Still tired but not the end of the world tired like I was.

June 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
July 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
October 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy

After 15 long years, and many losses, our miracle is here!
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014 <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com
October 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Well I hope we all get some energy (and understanding) back soon. I did lay down on the couch to watch Rescuers Down Under with DD, and I think I got about an hour before the phone rang (it was DH asking me if I'd taken my vitamin).
Jess I hope your LO feels better soon so you can get some sleep, and Meagan I hope your able to feel better soon to (hugs).

October 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm the same way I am in bed every night by 8:30 then during the night I wake up a couple hours cause I can't sleep and I have to take a nap in the morning too. I would live to finally have some energy back.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
October 12th, 2013, 03:13 PM
When the counselor called yesterday she asked me how I was feeling and I told her pretty good, except I'm so tired all the time. She said I hear that a lot, and it's annoying isn't it, you have so much I'm sure you want to do and no energy, but that should come back soon.
I hope so, took 2 naps yesterday, and already 1 today.

October 15th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have days like that but thankfully not most days anymore, seems to be getting better. I even stayed up until after 10:30 the last two nights - go me! It was so nice to actually watch some TV and hang out with my DH after putting the girls to bed instead of going to bed myself.
Boos Moo likes this.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
October 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Yesterday I only took about a 40 min. nap, but then was ready to crash by 9 - 9 PM! That's just crazy.

October 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Tamara22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been going to bed at 7, and getting up at 5:30. That's 10.5 hours. No naps for me with my work schedule, though after lunch I have a real rough time keeping my eyes open. By the time I get home from work, I have 0 energy to cook dinner or help with homework. Hoping that changes soon (I'm almost 16 weeks). I feel like a pretty lousy mommy right now. Work is taking all my energy.
October 15th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got it back for about a week. I am still tired and I am almost 16 weeks. I am in bed at 9 almost every night.

October 16th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Well yesterday I took about an hour or so nap and then I think we went to bed at 10. But then I woke up at 3 am just so thirsty and my cup by my bed was empty. So by the time I got up and got water I wasn't ready to go back to bed. I bet by 5 am I'll be sleepy again. Won't be able to take a mid-day nap today, we have a trip to the pumpkin patch with girl scouts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search